L & M question.....

melissamomof2

Earning My Ears
We got the deal of $74.00 for a intermed. car at L & M. Our trip is in May, and after reading differant boards, I am a bit concerned with L & M's record. Is there anything I can do to be sure our reservation is going to heed us what we booked? Our friends are going also, and have rented a car w/ them too.

Thanks,
melissa

I've rented from L&M twice, never had a problem. Make sure you take a copy of your car insurance (first page) if you don't want the additional coverage. I'm going in April and would definately use them again but their prices are too high for that time. There is a free upgrade coupon on www.go2orlando.com if you are interested.

Can I still use it even though I booked already? Do I need to call with it, or just take it to the counter that day?

Thanks for the help.

Melissa

Did you find the coupon all right? If not, PM me and I will try to help you.
I used the coupon last November. I had the coupon before I made my reservation and just added it as a comment on my online reservation. I had no problem using it. You might want to call and tell them that you are using it, I don't see that it would be a problem. The coupon does say that it is subject to availability.

I'm using L&M next week for an outrageously low rate from Orbitz...if it works our OK for me then I don't think anybody should have any problesm....keep your fingers crossed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter