• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Quinta or Comfort Suites inJ'ville

nezy

DIS Veteran
Hi!
I need help from all of you experts. We are driving to Orlando and will be staying for a night in Jacksonville. I have 2 good rates for LaQuinta Inn and Comfort Suites, both in the Baymeadows area. Does anyone have any experience w/either? Any recommendations?
We will be getting in late and leaving early, so key is location and clean and comfortable. I got a rate of $55/nt. on some wbsites I use.

Thanks for any help.

I've stayed at both LaQuinta Inns and Comfort Suites, but a little more experience with the former. LaQuinta is like along the lines of a Fairfield Inn or Hampton Inn with southwest decor. Comfort Suites would be closer to a Hampton Suites.

My suggestion would be to find out what the area of Jacksonville each is in is like. I've stayed at some LaQuinta Inns in some pretty nice areas, but I wouldn't recommend the one here in Richmond due to its location (even though I stayed there when I first moved to Richmond, but I didn't know the area at the time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter