Lamest Limited Time Magic

imLissy

Mouseketeer
We're pretty depressed we're missing long-lost friends week, and we're thinking, just our luck, they'll have something super lame like the snow while we're there. (Really, who thought that was a good idea? Don't we come to FL to escape the snow?) So my husband and I have been coming up with ideas for the lamest limited time magic we could possibly imagine.

Crazy balloon week
Extra parades week
Duffy day

Just stay away from "Everybody has a stroller Week" and "All the attractions are broken Week"

Collectible Fastpass Week. For this week only; say goodbye to the fastpass. Stop by a nearby Fastpass machine. Each fastpass will have a collectible cartoon printed on it. Save 'em; instead of using them! Collect them all, before they are gone forever!

My favorite will be "every international group brings 100 people with the same shirts" week

stay away from "family of six stops in front of you, in the middle of main st, to check their map"

I still think the lamest is one they are actually planning to use -- "Dapper Dans Sing Boy Bands."

PHXscuba

Collectible Fastpass Week. For this week only; say goodbye to the fastpass. Stop by a nearby Fastpass machine. Each fastpass will have a collectible cartoon printed on it. Save 'em; instead of using them! Collect them all, before they are gone forever!

I laughed at this one. And then I got to thinking....you know how valuable the old ticket books have become? Well, with all the unused fastpasses I've got stashed away in various scrapbooks, by the time my baby grandson goes to university, I'll bet I can sell those suckers on E-bay for the price of his tuition. :lmao:

I laughed at this one. And then I got to thinking....you know how valuable the old ticket books have become? Well, with all the unused fastpasses I've got stashed away in various scrapbooks, by the time my baby grandson goes to university, I'll bet I can sell those suckers on E-bay for the price of his tuition. :lmao:

Now everyone will be hoarding FPs to save for their kid's college tuition! Now there really won't be any FPs!!! :lmao:

lamest limited time magic... michael jackson impersonator holds your baby over edge of captain eo building.

How about "Every 8 year old rides in a stroller" week....wait....that's EVERY week!!!:lmao:

Hey! Our week is going to be "7 year old rides in a stroller week" But I'm a fast walker and I have a 7 year old so I'm okay with that. I don't like that 7 year old slowing me down when I'm on a mission! ;)

Ohhhh I so needed this today...I am laughing!! And also...:drinking1 (reason why I can't come up with a witty example!)

The tweets regarding this promotion have been pretty hilarious...

@mearn #LimitedTimeMagic Week 32: Buzz Lightyear's laser cannons and score displays to be mounted on its a small world

@Dibadisney Week 28 #LimitedTimeMagic: Enchanted Tiki Room and Country Bear Jamboree switch audio for a week.

@GoTeamMegan Week 40: Cast Members high five guests and say "Disney! Wooooo!" #LimitedTimeMagic

@Dibadisney Week 14: Its Pi Day! Buy a slice of homemade pie at Main Street Bakery! Only $5.99/slice! #LimitedTimeMagic

@Imagineer2017 Avengerail no more. Red coming back on line. Will be promoted as #limitedtimemagic.

‏@themeparkprick Can't wait to see Uncle Remus! RT @DisneyParks: Long-lost Disney friends return to Magic Kingdom Park next week for #LimitedTimeMagic

@BrianPMiles There is probably no truth to the rumor that Mickey is changing his name to Mortimer Mouse next week for #LimitedTimeMagic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter