• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lamplight Lounge

stout

Mouseketeer
I was able to score a brunch and dinner reservation at Lamplight Lounge. We are gluten free. Anyone have experience with dining gluten free there? We can get burgers anywhere, so we would like something else…what is a better bet when dining gluten free at Lamplight Lounge…brunch or dinner?

We just recently ate dinner at Lamplight Lounge and needed gluten free/vegetarian. They originally sat us right in front of the fire and it was way too hot. Luckily they moved us and we had a great view. We started with the potato skins which were pretty good and not what we were expecting. Much different from other potato skins. For the main course we got the Ratatouille which was a little too spicy. I am not gluten free and I got a burger but I was not a huge fan. They have better burgers elsewhere on property in my opinion. I liked it for the view mostly.

I love the chilaquiles at brunch - there's at least a chance they're gluten free if the chips are just corn but I don't know that for a fact.

Lamplight Lounge brunch is fantastic! Google images for allergy free menu at Lamplight Lounge Brunch and pictures of it should come up. It looks like the Potato Flautas, Egg White Frittata Bake, and Chilaquiles are all on that menu. We had both the Chilaquiles and the Potato Flautas on our last trip, and I would like them both right now just thinking about them. I got the Flautas primarily for DD who is a vegetarian as I am typically not a big fan of "plant based meat" and they were fantastic. I would order them for myself.

Last edited:

lamplight.jpeg

Grabbed this during Sunday lunch hours. We weren't dining there, but I wanted the info for my sister who has Celiac. I know it's not the brunch or dinner menu, but there is some crossover with dinner.

I will say that when dining there not gluten free, I prefer lunch or dinner to brunch...mostly so I can get the lobster nachos and potato skins! Glad we will be able to get both from the allergy menu!

Do they still have the Infinity Fizz? My kids loved this, but we haven't been for a while. I don't see it on the menu in the app.

That Brussels ceasar is FANTASTIC. I'd recommend that along with the potato skins.

I always hear about the 'secret menu' here for drinks. We've never been but will be our next trip end-of-December.

Can anyone shed some light on that secret menu business?

I always hear about the 'secret menu' here for drinks. We've never been but will be our next trip end-of-December.

Can anyone shed some light on that secret menu business?

Google it. There are several drinks.

Be prepared to hear "we can't make that anymore." They have tried to move away from the secret drink trend. They seemingly can't even get curacao sometimes, which is laughable.

For Gluten during Brunch: Chilaquiles, Flauntas and the Frittata are listed on their Allergy Menu. I’ll try to post a photo from August

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter