• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lansky or Super Shuttle?

TeamSy

DIS Veteran
Price is only about $30ish dollar difference. Any experience with either?

Lansky was great. I would definitely spend the extra 30$ for the service. It is so nice to have a direct route with an option to stop at a store for a quick shop. Our driver met us at the bottom of the escalator at lax with our names on a sign and was very good about texting us the day before pick up and drop off to confirm. We were only 3 in our party but we had a nice clean airconditioned Suburban both ways. The driver had a luggage cart when he met us upon arrival and pushed it out to the covered parking across the street of lax.... first class service all the way

I have been using Supershuttle for a number of years with no issues. I like the fact that they have onsite agents that you check in with at every terminal at LAX. I also like that I can pay in advance online and dont have to worry about sorting out payment with the driver.

I used lanksy one way and shuttle the other

Both were ok tbh but for the difference I would do private lanksy

I have been using Supershuttle for a number of years with no issues. I like the fact that they have onsite agents that you check in with at every terminal at LAX. I also like that I can pay in advance online and dont have to worry about sorting out payment with the driver.

For what it's worth, you don't give any payment to the driver with Lansky either outside of a gratuity should you wish to provide one.

Another vote for Lansky. They meet you as soon as you come out of the arrival area. It's pretty cool seeing a guy holding a sign with your name on it. Then they let you stop for supplies, and they drive you right to your destination. It was pretty sweet.

We used lansky on our last trip. Our flight was delayed but as soon as I got off the plane I received a text that our driver was waiting for us. And he was right outside with our name waiting for us. They provided a booster. I would use them again

For only $30, definitely Lansky. We used them from LAX and it was a great experience.

Lansky was great. I would definitely spend the extra 30$ for the service. It is so nice to have a direct route with an option to stop at a store for a quick shop. Our driver met us at the bottom of the escalator at lax with our names on a sign and was very good about texting us the day before pick up and drop off to confirm. We were only 3 in our party but we had a nice clean airconditioned Suburban both ways. The driver had a luggage cart when he met us upon arrival and pushed it out to the covered parking across the street of lax.... first class service all the way

I used lanksy one way and shuttle the other

Both were ok tbh but for the difference I would do private lanksy

Another vote for Lansky. They meet you as soon as you come out of the arrival area. It's pretty cool seeing a guy holding a sign with your name on it. Then they let you stop for supplies, and they drive you right to your destination. It was pretty sweet.

We used lansky on our last trip. Our flight was delayed but as soon as I got off the plane I received a text that our driver was waiting for us. And he was right outside with our name waiting for us. They provided a booster. I would use them again

For only $30, definitely Lansky. We used them from LAX and it was a great experience.

For those that used Lansky, do you know what grocery store they stop at?

For those that used Lansky, do you know what grocery store they stop at?
I don't recall the name of the place. It was over two years ago, but I do remember that it was decent.

Another vote for Lansky, especially if it won't hurt the budget and if a car seat/booster will be needed. Do check with Lanky about the grocery stop if your flight is arriving at night. Someone posted here that they were told that there would not be a grocery stop after a certain time at night.

We've used Lansky on our past 2 trips and have them booked for return transfers as well as a full day tour of LA on our last day in October. Daniel is polite, punctual and always patient when I change the pick-up time for our final day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter