Largest balconies at BCV

lmontalb

Earning My Ears
Which floors/rooms at BCV have the largest balconies? This is my first time staying there and I heard that some are better than others.

Thanks! :listen:

I don't think there is any 1 floor that has a higher percentage than others. My guess would be floors 3 and 4. If a large balcony is important, request it. And while there may be specific room numbers that have been reported with large balconies (can't think of a specific one off the top of my head), it may be the wrong room size you are looking for anyway.

I wouldn't request a room number, the chances of that happening are slim to nil. If someone checked in 2 days before you and was assigned the room with the large balcony but doesn't check out before you do, there's no way for you to get it.

Long story short; if large balcony is of interest, request it. But keep in mind, that it's just that...a request.

Thank you very much, both of your replies and the floor plans were so helpful. Now I know my chances are better to request a large balcony.

We stayed in a studio on the 3rd floor a few years back. We had one of those very large balconies. Only we didn't have the full balcony. We only had about 1/3 of it. Another villa had another 1/3 and 1/3 was totally blocked off for no one.

We stayed in room 228 in July (handicapped room). It is one of the inside corner rooms and it had an extremely large balcony that wasn't blocked off or shared. There is pic of the view on DisZip's BCV site.

I know it would be nice to know but I think it's a mute point as the odds of getting a particular room is slim. We had a studio last year with a huge balcony- I can't find my map right now but it was a 4th floor room overlooking the pool (it was a smoking room next to the elevator so we moved). I think you just have to take your chances and see what you get. I think the room may have been 460. I found the maps at:

http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter