Las Vegas trip in November

Hi guys!! Sorry I have been so MIA, life is crazy here!! But still really looking forward to when you all get here. Did we decide where we are going? Are we still on for the restaurant at Mirage for dinner?

Way to go Joe!! :thumbsup2 I already talked to you but I love when I hear of people WINNING money since I usually hear the opposite here!!!

Andrea

Hi guys!! Sorry I have been so MIA, life is crazy here!! But still really looking forward to when you all get here. Did we decide where we are going? Are we still on for the restaurant at Mirage for dinner?

Way to go Joe!! :thumbsup2 I already talked to you but I love when I hear of people WINNING money since I usually hear the opposite here!!!

Andrea

Which restaurant do you mean? I want to go to LAX :) otherwise I was going to start really looking in a few more weeks at the clubs. We are also counting on your expertise.

16 days to go!!

And that would be 17 for Joe and Rob :)

Yeah but the fun is coming with me you see. I've already got the fun all neatly packed in my suitcase in fact...so that just means you have to sit around for a day all bored. :rolleyes:

Yes that's right, I said it...the fun doesn't start til I arrive!!! My aren't I confident? :confused3

Yeah but the fun is coming with me you see. I've already got the fun all neatly packed in my suitcase in fact...so that just means you have to sit around for a day all bored. :rolleyes:

Yes that's right, I said it...the fun doesn't start til I arrive!!! My aren't I confident? :confused3

right...Matty and I will have no fun at all on a Saturday in Vegas. I expect us to just sit around twiddling our thumbs going "sigh I wish Joe and Rob were here".

Keep dreaming buddy.

:)

right...Matty and I will have no fun at all on a Saturday in Vegas. I expect us to just sit around twiddling our thumbs going "sigh I wish Joe and Rob were here".

Keep dreaming buddy.

:)

She's playing hard to get, I can sense these things. Deep down she's thinking "wow, I can't wait til the next day when the fun arrives." :thumbsup2

She's playing hard to get, I can sense these things. Deep down she's thinking "wow, I can't wait til the next day when the fun arrives." :thumbsup2

deep down I am thinking "I hope Matty and I don't have so much fun Saturday that I spend all day Sunday in bed with a hangover"

"Hey Sands....get up, I got some bacon and eggs....hey, don't these smell good!!!!!"

Kidding....I'll try again.

"Hey Sands...you don't look so good....here ya go" :flower3:

for your reference...hangover stuff for Amy...sprite with lots of ice, bagels, iced latte...:)

for you reference...hangover stuff for Amy...sprite with lots of ice, bagels, iced latte...:)

"Joe's making a run to Starbucks...." Better yet, "room service I want....."

What, you rejecting the flowers? I see how ya are.

"Joe's making a run to Starbucks...." Better yet, "room service I want....."

What, you rejecting the flowers? I see how ya are.

the flowers are a nice touch...but they won't make my tummy feel better. :)

Don't forget the sprite!! Lots of ice!

You poor thing, you just need a break so bad. Maybe I should come out there and kidnap you?

Oh I meant I need one in Vegas. I already told Matty I am going to get one of those yard long drinks I see people walking up and down the strip with so I look like a total tourist.

Maybe I'll get belligerent and stuff too...Matty get the camera ready!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter