Last minute trip...

stink

DIS Veteran
Hi Dis Peeps,

Planned a last minute trip to my favorite place on planet earth this June 10 thru 14.

Had some dvc points that I had to use by sept 1st as they were put in holding status due to a cancelled trip in December. (Which I am still steamed about) but that is a whole other kettle of fish.

I will be staying at villas at the wilderness lodge in a one bedroom with mom who has beginning stages of dementia.

We have a very low key trip planned. Lots of pool time, a carriage ride at fort wilderness, one park day at Epcot and a fireworks cruise round out our itinerary.

We will be dining at artist point, whispering canyon. Chowing down around world showcase and we may try possibly the take out place at fort wilderness after our carriage ride.

I plan to sample many of the drinks from trout pass pool bar and of course engage in drinking around world showcase something I have never completed and probably never will. But it's all about the Journey.

Oh I also am contemplating a monorail drinking tour.

Good to be back on the dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter