Last One To Post Thread

Ok, I'm gonna tell my cousin. Maybe I can go with her. She has a car.

Tickets are $35, KFMA is giving away tickets to see them all week, I'm not going to try to win them, I'm going to buy one with my birthday money.

OK. I asked my mom if I can go and she said yes. If my cousin goes, I'm going with her. If not, I still might go. My mom says that she doesn't know how to drive in Tucson...(???)

Maybe my grandparents can bring you, we could stand together, I've kind of had some luck with getting close to the stage...

I not sure if it would be the the A7X concert, if you fell you would probably die, but the chances of you falling weren't that high since it was so crowded you could barely move. So if you fell you would still get crushed since everyone was trying to get close to the stage.

If my cousin goes. She said she was gonna look on the internet for information.

Tickets are $35, my mother already bought me a ticket, I just have to go to school to get it, lol.

You should be thankful to your mother. Oh wait, I'm sorry. That's never going to happen. I forgot you were evil. haha.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahahahaaahahahahahahhaha. You crack me up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter