Last week of Feb./First week of March

BlakeNJ

DIS Veteran
I might be able to squeeze a quick trip in either the last few days of Feb. or the first week in March. This will be my first trip during this time so I am not sure of the popularity of those dates. I know the spring break crowds arrive in march but I wasn't too sure about feb. Does anyone have any experience booking those dates or booking last minute?

My second question refers to room type. Are studios more popular than 1br or 2br? We'd book 2 studios to save points rather than a 2br. Our home resort is SSR but I would stay anywhere.

Thanks,
Blakely:)

I think studios are the most popular rooms from what I can tell.

Late Feb/early March(that would be 1-8th) I think you should be able to squeeze something in. Doesn't hurt to try.

I went to Purdue and back in the day our Spring Break was around March 8-15. I think that may be the first wave of college breaks.

You better hurry up and book- could not book a studio at Beach Club, BWV or Wilderness Lodge those dates- Mar. 3-10. Might have better luck with a one bedroom. Good luck!

I might be able to squeeze a quick trip in either the last few days of Feb. or the first week in March. This will be my first trip during this time so I am not sure of the popularity of those dates. I know the spring break crowds arrive in march but I wasn't too sure about feb. Does anyone have any experience booking those dates or booking last minute?

My second question refers to room type. Are studios more popular than 1br or 2br? We'd book 2 studios to save points rather than a 2br. Our home resort is SSR but I would stay anywhere.

Thanks,
Blakely:)
I'll be down at OKW on 2/18 to 2/23, staying in a 1BR. I've never stayed in a studio the 4 previous times I've been a WDW.

I just booked a 2 bedroom today, checking in March 4th and checking out March 9th. When I called for availability I was told the only ones available were at OKW and SSR.

We are going to OKW Feb 25 - Mar 9 in a 1BR.

We booked about 2 weeks ago. At that time, there was NOTHING available at BCV (at least as far as Studios and 1BRs). VWL & BWV were sold out for Studios and 1BRs.

We could have our choice of OKW or SSR. We wanted either BCV or OKW, so we jumped on the OKW.

We were told that BCV was sold out thru June as now (again for studios and 1BRs).

Good luck. We will be there Feb 24th to March 3rd staying off site this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter