Late breakfast seating at Crystal Palace

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
We ate at Crystal Palace once, and to be honest, we didn't like it, but since I want to visit the MK for a little while on Christmas Eve, before heading to Epcot, I thought we'd give it another try. We have a 5:50pm PS at LCdF that evening, so I booked the last available breakfast at 10:25am. I was assured that they will continue to bring out fresh food, until everyone has eaten. What is your experience with eating breakfast this late? Was the quality of food the same as earlier? Thanks for any info. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We have done dinner many times and always eat late. They are bringing out new food all the time and keep the buffet very clean and neat. I would not worry about a late meal.

We've done breakfast at that time. It actually was very relaxing as the place cleared out while they prepped for lunch. The character interaction was good, and we saw a few of the characters more than once. Assistants came around and asked if we had seen all the characters, which I thought was nice. As for the food, there was plenty and most was fresh. The pastry/danish seemed to be picked over. There are two lines for the buffet, and they close down one side as they prep for lunch. No one ever made us feel hurried.

HTH!

Hey tarheelmjfan - we will probably see you there. We have a 10:30 PS for Christmas Eve. We've never eaten there.

We have a 10:30 ressies for our trip. I think it will be less crowded and more character interaction.

Lori

We had a late seating there for breakfast in June, and it was great! It was less crowded, and you get much more character interaction. We were some of the last people to finish breakfast and there was still plenty of fresh food being brought out during our meal.

Is it significantly quieter after 10:15 or so? Thinking of my first solo character meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter