Laundry Room on Magic?

Melrosgirl

DVC Member - BCV
Anyone know where a laundry room is on the Magic? How about on deck 6? I don't see it noted in my brochure. (Also is it awful to have a room near the laundry room? How close is too close, lol ?) thanks!

Laundry room on Deck 6 is opposite 6588. I know coz that was our stateroom in September! Actually, it wasn't awful at all, except for formal night when everyone was queuing for the iron and though it acceptable to lean and drum against our door! Even when I wanted to get in or out! But it was very convenient when I wanted to do my own laundry - nothing like enjoyed a glass of wine on the verandah while the dirty clothes are getting clean!

Wouldn't be my first choice next time but if that was all I could get then I'd take it!

thanks! our room is 4 rooms from your room, so I guess we should be okay. thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter