Lauren & Keith are FINALLY getting married...Spring 2014

I am enjoying reading along. We just returned on a family trip from Auluni 3 weeks ago. It was absolutly amazing, everything was done in great detail. It was beyond relaxing, each day there was a new activity to try and a town less than 5 minutes away with a Walmart. We made dinner each night and were able to eat it on the balcony and watch the sun go down. You had to wear a wristband each day to be able to use the chairs on the beach that are for Disney guests. If you would like more information just let me know!

:cool1:

A possible change of plans...we are now thinking of spending the second week of our trip in Aulani!! Has anyone been there? I'm excited since DF hates to fly (getting him on the plane to the World is hard enough!) If anyone has any info on Aulani, I would love to hear it.

Non wedding related but Hurricane Sandy is really starting to freak me out and of course, she is hitting Jersey...

Aulani! I am so jealous that you guys may be heading there for part of your honeymoon. I have never been, but have heard nothing but great things about it.

In regards to Sandy, be sure to stay safe!

Congrats and welcome to the boards!:cool1:

Congratulations from another 2014 bride & I can't wait to read more :)

I love your ring! And your cat is adorable! Back later to read more.

I'm in. You're a really cute couple. Plus, Fez is adorable!

Congratulations! I love David Tutera! I have a friend that could be his younger brother, seriously.

Your cat is awesome. :laughing:

OMG your cat! Hahaha!

Anyway... congrats on your engagement! Your ring is so gorgeous!

I love all the sweet stories you have in your PJ already--the one with your grandfather, that is so sweet! Also the dress photo you posted... that is stunning! I love it!

Looking forward to reading more! :goodvibes

Thank you everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed seeing Fez. I love the dress link I posted, I am just terrified when I try it on I will hate it. My grandfather is an amazing man. He is in his 80s and he drives a bright orange Mustang, has a a cell phone and iPod, and walks two miles a day. He's my hero :)

I am enjoying reading along. We just returned on a family trip from Auluni 3 weeks ago. It was absolutly amazing, everything was done in great detail. It was beyond relaxing, each day there was a new activity to try and a town less than 5 minutes away with a Walmart. We made dinner each night and were able to eat it on the balcony and watch the sun go down. You had to wear a wristband each day to be able to use the chairs on the beach that are for Disney guests. If you would like more information just let me know!

:cool1:

Thanks for reading along! I am eager for any information from Aulani that you have and are willing to share. I love accounts from people who have been places. I feel like you get much better information from others than you do from a website!

Aulani! I am so jealous that you guys may be heading there for part of your honeymoon. I have never been, but have heard nothing but great things about it.

In regards to Sandy, be sure to stay safe!

I'm sure you saw on FB, but Sandy did not cause any harm to anyone in my family, thankfully. I am still hoping that Aulani will happen. His opinion changes daily. In order to get my way, I may have to corner him when the Patriots are on....:rotfl:

Im also getting married in 2014 at Disney! We're thinking beginning of May to avoid the spring break crowds. We are very very excited. Its all I think about, talk about and dream about (literally)! We're also doing the escape package. We talked about the Wishes and who we would want there but decided that our immediate family are the only ones that matter. We have 1 niece and 3 nephews plus our son who will be 2 at the time of our wedding. Im excited to meet another 2014 bride whos getting married around the same time! :goodvibes:cool1:

wdwobsessed! said:
Im also getting married in 2014 at Disney! We're thinking beginning of May to avoid the spring break crowds. We are very very excited. Its all I think about, talk about and dream about (literally)! We're also doing the escape package. We talked about the Wishes and who we would want there but decided that our immediate family are the only ones that matter. We have 1 niece and 3 nephews plus our son who will be 2 at the time of our wedding. Im excited to meet another 2014 bride whos getting married around the same time! :goodvibes:cool1:

Yay! Another spring 2014 bride!!!! I wanted the first week in April or May, but because we have three teachers in the family, they wouldn't come unless we got married over Easter break. Oh well, at least we will all be there to celebrate together :)

I am loving your PJ so far.

We went to Aulani at the end if January into February. It was amazing!! We aren't engaged yet, but are actually thinking of getting married there. It's such a beautiful resort, the pictures don't do it justice. I think it would be a perfect place for a honeymoon. It would be very relaxing an romantic. We didn't try the spa but took a tour. I would say that would be a must on a honeymoon. Let me know if you have any questions. I do know that they are doing some construction now an expanding the pool area and I think they added another counter service restaurant. Hope this helps

Jodi

Yay another 2014 bride! Nice to meet you :) I'm excited to read more about your plans :)

I am loving your PJ so far.

We went to Aulani at the end if January into February. It was amazing!! We aren't engaged yet, but are actually thinking of getting married there. It's such a beautiful resort, the pictures don't do it justice. I think it would be a perfect place for a honeymoon. It would be very relaxing an romantic. We didn't try the spa but took a tour. I would say that would be a must on a honeymoon. Let me know if you have any questions. I do know that they are doing some construction now an expanding the pool area and I think they added another counter service restaurant. Hope this helps

Jodi

Thank you both! Jodi, I will definately ask if we go the Aulani route!

So, since I'm out on stress induced leave from work, I basically have narrowed down what I want for the wedding. Which is exciting, yet frustrating at the same time because it's still six months until I can call and confirm a date. I'm pretty sure I'm just using baby blue and white with silver tones. I'm still up in the air on adding a pink or purple accent.

First, these are the flowers I am pretty sure I have decided on:
large_image1.jpg

If I decided to add pink or purple, I will go with these, just not as large:
Pink-Oriental-Lillies-White-Singapore-Orchids-and-the-blue-flowers1.jpg

I am still stuck on this dress! I can't remember if I posted it before or not. I have not found any other that I love this much in photos. I have an appointment to try it on in February!
A07D0292-F0F9-4C8D-82D1-FF0B341D0879-3793-0000039463BE2D31_zps8140ae0c.jpg

Also, here is my favorite picture of me and my grandfather. I talk about him a lot so I figured you might want to see him. Like I said before, he is the coolest 86 year old ever! This picture was last year on our trip to Paris and London.
159.jpg

Sorry about the large pictures...I just realized I forgot to resize!

Also, does anyone know where I can get the fastpass themed save the dates? I tried to make them and I just failed horribly!

Thanks for following along. Happy New Year to you all!:yay::banana:

Thank you both! Jodi, I will definately ask if we go the Aulani route!

So, since I'm out on stress induced leave from work, I basically have narrowed down what I want for the wedding. Which is exciting, yet frustrating at the same time because it's still six months until I can call and confirm a date. I'm pretty sure I'm just using baby blue and white with silver tones. I'm still up in the air on adding a pink or purple accent.

First, these are the flowers I am pretty sure I have decided on:
large_image1.jpg

If I decided to add pink or purple, I will go with these, just not as large:
Pink-Oriental-Lillies-White-Singapore-Orchids-and-the-blue-flowers1.jpg

I am still stuck on this dress! I can't remember if I posted it before or not. I have not found any other that I love this much in photos. I have an appointment to try it on in February!
A07D0292-F0F9-4C8D-82D1-FF0B341D0879-3793-0000039463BE2D31_zps8140ae0c.jpg

Also, here is my favorite picture of me and my grandfather. I talk about him a lot so I figured you might want to see him. Like I said before, he is the coolest 86 year old ever! This picture was last year on our trip to Paris and London.
159.jpg

Sorry about the large pictures...I just realized I forgot to resize!

Also, does anyone know where I can get the fastpass themed save the dates? I tried to make them and I just failed horribly!

Thanks for following along. Happy New Year to you all!:yay::banana:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :woohoo: (ps we'r gettin married next year!)

:hug: i feel ur frustration about not being able to book for another 6months, i'm the same cant enquire bout bookin till may this is gonna b a long 5months i jus wanna book it now! just think this time next year we'l be sayin i'm gettin married this year!!!!! :dance3:

i like the white and blue flowers but i :love: the ones wi the blue and purple in them. it depends on what u finally decide for the colour scheme if ur keepin it soft colours or if u want to add a splash of colour. now that i think bout it that splash of the purple would go perfectly with my sisters bridesmaids dress lol the shade of blue and purple r two of my favourite colours so naturally thats me fav out of the two bouquets.

also that dress is gorgeous! i think u may have posted it before as it feels like i'v seen it before but anywayz so sparkly its just gorgeous:goodvibes hope u like it as much when u have it on as u do in the pictures!

Debra
xXx

Hi! Joining in :)

I love your proposal story. What a surprise!

What your grandfather said about the dress is precious. So so sweet. Now I bet that dress will mean even more to you :goodvibes

Oh, and the dress is lovely! Love the sparkle :)

djsmith said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :woohoo: (ps we'r gettin married next year!)

:hug: i feel ur frustration about not being able to book for another 6months, i'm the same cant enquire bout bookin till may this is gonna b a long 5months i jus wanna book it now! just think this time next year we'l be sayin i'm gettin married this year!!!!! :dance3:

i like the white and blue flowers but i :love: the ones wi the blue and purple in them. it depends on what u finally decide for the colour scheme if ur keepin it soft colours or if u want to add a splash of colour. now that i think bout it that splash of the purple would go perfectly with my sisters bridesmaids dress lol the shade of blue and purple r two of my favourite colours so naturally thats me fav out of the two bouquets.

also that dress is gorgeous! i think u may have posted it before as it feels like i'v seen it before but anywayz so sparkly its just gorgeous:goodvibes hope u like it as much when u have it on as u do in the pictures!

Debra
xXx

Hurrah for next year!!!! I'm torn because I love the softer colors and its going to be right around easter so the pastels will really work. But something keeps telling me to add the purple back in...this is why it sucks to plan so far ahead. I change my mind every other day! I'm sure I will talk to you on Facebook soon :)

tinydancr06 said:
Hi! Joining in :)

I love your proposal story. What a surprise!

What your grandfather said about the dress is precious. So so sweet. Now I bet that dress will mean even more to you :goodvibes

Oh, and the dress is lovely! Love the sparkle :)

Thanks for joining in. I love following your PJ. Your wedding is going to be beautiful.

Your grandfather sounds awesome and so sweet! I love the second bouquet of flowers with the pink and purple....so pretty! And the dress is beautiful....how can you go wrong with sparkly?!

Just got caught up on your PJ - how cool is your Grandfather? :cool1: I had a nana who was the coolest and funniest person you could ever meet, she sadly passed away last year but I still laugh all the time thinking about the crazy shenanigans she'd get up to! Grandparents are the best :lovestruc

Love your floral photos - the brightly coloured one is amazing, especially with your beautiful coloured engagement ring. Can't wait for the next update!

charliegirl76 said:
Your grandfather sounds awesome and so sweet! I love the second bouquet of flowers with the pink and purple....so pretty! And the dress is beautiful....how can you go wrong with sparkly?!

QUOTE="ariel_"]Just got caught up on your PJ - how cool is your Grandfather? :cool1: I had a nana who was the coolest and funniest person you could ever meet, she sadly passed away last year but I still laugh all the time thinking about the crazy shenanigans she'd get up to! Grandparents are the best :lovestruc

Love your floral photos - the brightly coloured one is amazing, especially with your beautiful coloured engagement ring. Can't wait for the next update![/QUOTE]

Thank you both! I agree that you can't go wrong with sparkles! I do really like the flowers with the color in then. Ahh, too much time for me to change my mind.
Pop is awesome. I hope I inherit those genes when I'm older.
I'm going dress shopping in two weeks so hopefully I will have another update soon :)

Your grandfather is adorable!!

And I hope you love the dress when you try it on, it looks gorgeous!

Hey!

As i already said on my thread, the proposal cracked me up aha, though i shouldn't laugh, id have probably reacted the same way :rotfl:

Fez is adorable in his little outfit!!

Those flowers are GORGEOUS !-The ones with blue and purple in particular though the white and blue are cute too.

I look forward to reading along, Happy Planning :)

FairytaleBelle said:
Hey!

As i already said on my thread, the proposal cracked me up aha, though i shouldn't laugh, id have probably reacted the same way :rotfl:

Fez is adorable in his little outfit!!

Those flowers are GORGEOUS !-The ones with blue and purple in particular though the white and blue are cute too.

I look forward to reading along, Happy Planning :)

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter