Le Cellier review

AdventureGuru said:
what kind of bread sticks do they have?
What are these pretzel bread sticks??? they sound yummy! and sound even better with the cheddar soup...

They had pretzel, multigrain, and sourdough bread sticks. Each of them were super yummy! :love:

We ate at Le Cellier for the first time on August 11th, for dinner. It was the best meal of our trip, both food and service-wise. Our server, Joseph, was incredible!! My DM and I got the cheddar cheese soup (mmmmmmm!!), DH got the mussels, which he loved. We all got the filet mignon for our entrees. I got mine with the mashed potatoes, while DM and DH asked for roasted potatoes instead. The steak was amazing. I'd go as far as to say that it was the best steak I've ever had. It was perfectly cooked.

The boys enjoyed their meals too, especially the S'mores for dessert.

I can't wait to go back!! DH and I are planning an adults only trip for my 40th birthday next September and I'll be making our first ADR for Le Cellier!!

These reviews make me want to make another ADR for Le Cellier for our trip!

Made ADR's there for my parents (a romantic day at EPCOT by themselves)... Glad to hear the reviews are positive! :cool1:

I'm so frustrated! I cannot get a reservation here! We are going Sept 1-8th and I have been calling since July with no luck! No availability. Does anyone have any tips on getting in when they are supposedly booked? Does anyone ever change their minds and cancel? :confused3

When we booked our trip, our CM told us that LeCellular has a surf & turf (steak & lobster) combo that is included on the dining plan... is this true? Thanks

:hourglass Oct 20-27!!!!

I do not remember seeing lobster on their menu - but it may be new. It is our favorite restaurant. We like the shrimp appetizer. Their salad is fabulous also. And the steak is the best I have ever had. My DS 7 is not a big eater - chicken strips pretty much every meal. Last year at Le Cellier he had the chocolate mousse cake for kids, not only was the presentation great (horns eyse, tongue) it tasted really great. When I asked my DS where he would like to eat this time, he said the place with the mousse cake. Maybe I should book 2 ADRs for our next trip. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the great review, having lunch there on Christmas Eve as part of the CP package. This is the meal I am most looking forward to.

We just got back from Disney and we ate at le Cellier on Friday night. I think it was one of the best meals I've ever had. The fillet was amazing and so was the maple cream brulee. I am so excited because I am going back the end of Sept. All the other restaurants were just fine but Canada was outstanding!

Kiddeokee said:
When we booked our trip, our CM told us that LeCellular has a surf & turf (steak & lobster) combo that is included on the dining plan... is this true? Thanks

:hourglass Oct 20-27!!!!
I think I remember someone saying this was a daily special, not sure which day though. Hopefully Mondays since that's when we have our ADR! :thumbsup2

katiedid0801 said:
I think I remember someone saying this was a daily special, not sure which day though. Hopefully Mondays since that's when we have our ADR! :thumbsup2

ITA! We'll be there on a Monday as well.

We go here EVERY trip. The problem now is you have to book WAY in advance. Like 180 days ahead, lol. We use to get in anytime we wanted. Now you all ruined it for us.....lol. Next trip 8:30 pm. At least we got in........

Enjoy everyone!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter