Leaving in 12 days and I have a couple of ?'s please

tinkpower

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the Anaheim Marriot for a work trip and I've managed to squeeze in a few days at the parks. I need to get some water and fruit for my stay. Von's has a $50 minimum order so I'm wondering about getting to and from the Target the sounds like it is near by. I'm not sure how close it is, are we talking close enough to walk and carry a case of water and a couple sacks? Is the bus an option? Can I get fresh fruit at that Target? Can anyone think of any other options I may have? OK, that was more than a couple of questions. You have all been very helpful, Thanks

We just got back yesterday from our week long trip. We stayed at Howard Johnson and when we arrived, my wife and kids stayed at the pool and I went to Target for supplies such as water, cereal, milk, park snacks (crackers, goldfish crackers etc). I took the #43 OCTA transit bus and it was OK but it was a bit of a walk from the closest stop to where I was going. If you don't buy too much at once, the bus is fine. I did not see any fruit at target but there are a few corner stores that sell (inflated prices) bananas, apples and oranges.

Von's is a fair distance east of Target and I believe that is the closest grocery store.

There is a 7-11 at Katella and Harbour that might sell some other fruit.

I believe there is a grocery store on Katella at Euclid (West of Harbour) but I don't think it is walking distance for most people.

One final thing is there is fruit for sale at Disneyland and California Adventure that sell fruit at high prices. A pineapple spear is $2.75 and bananas were around $2.00.

Q

Walking isn't really an option. It was too far for us to walk and we weren't carrying anything, and we're young and relatively ;) fit.

We caught a taxi to Target last year, and then caught a bus back, pretty much any bus that's heading in the right direction will be stopping at DLR.

There isn't any fresh food at Target.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter