Leaving in four days!

redthread

Earning My Ears
Here's who's traveling:

Me - the mom
DH Jim
DD 17 - first went to Disney just after her first birthday. We just told her last night that we are leaving on Friday - she's very excited!
DD 13 - first went to Disney 6 yrs ago at the age of 7 (last time we went). She doesn't know about this trip yet.
DS 11 - This will be his first trip to Disney. He joined our family just before his 6th birthday and has been asking to go as soon as he knew what Disney was :banana:

As noted above, we have only told our 17 yr old about the trip. We're hoping to hold out on the younger two until the ride to the airport. We will have to let them know we're going "somewhere" Thursday night as our dog sitter will be coming by to pick up the dogs. We just won't tell there where we are going :)

We've been packing a little bit here and there since we didn't want the kids to notice us putting things in suitcases. Luckily we never put our suitcases away from our vacation last summer so they were still sitting on a table in our basement. I am taking a half day on Thursday so I can get the packing done (I hope!).

We are staying onsite at Port Orleans Riverside. We stayed there the last time we went and liked it. Plus we can fit our family of five in one room!

This will be our first time not having park hopper tickets. Hoping that works out! I've done the online check-in and signed up for the photopass CD. Now I just hope the kids cooperate and smile for the camera :flower3:

We are heading into this trip with a "go with the flow" attitude since we know it will most likely be PACKED at the parks.

We now have a new worry. Weather reports are calling for any where from 6 to 18 inches of snow in our area for Wednesday (this after getting 24 inches on Saturday). I hope our flight out of Newark on Friday morning isn't delayed too much...or worse...canceled :eek:

Well, I think that's it for now. If anything new arises I will post an update :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter