Legoland for 20 year olds??

Jen72386

DIS Veteran
My boyfirend who is 25 is obssessed with all things lego so i thought coming here would be a nice trip for him.. my question is if there is anything in the park we cannot do cuz of our ages/height? or any other suggestions for us or tips? thanks!

There are just a couple of rides that are for kids only. The littlle cars you drive yourself are only for kids and the jousting horses. Other than that, you can pretty much ride everything.

As an adult I enjoyed Legoland a lot! I think you'll have lots of fun.
Definitely plan on spending the whole day, you'll need it to see everything and do a show or 2.
Not sure when you are going but since it is closer to the water it tends to be a bit cooler there.
The food is really expensive-worse than DL IMO so be sure to bring your own water at least if that's an issue for you. But that's my only complaint, we had a great time there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter