LegoLand Knight's Kingdom

spectrum-turbo

<font color=purple>I must battle the troops<br><fo
What is this ride? I can't figure it out from the description at LegoLand.com:

This new ride will deliver a new kind of adventure that features twists, turns and fun for the entire family. You will cross a medieval moat, select the intensity of your ride experience and embark on a one-of-a-kind adventure aboard one of six passenger-carrying robotic arms

Also, there appears to be restrictions depending on the smallest riders height. Can someone please shed some light on that as well?

Thanks so much

It has varying degrees of "difficulty". You sit in these things that look like arms. There are two people in each of the arms and there were 4 or 5 "arms". it then proceeds to swivle around tunring you upside down, back and forth, side to side, etc. We did not go on it because it looked way too crazy for me. :sick: I thought I remember seeing video of it on legoland.com?

The ride is a SLOW loader as only 10 people ride it each time. Each separate arm can be set for a degree of "intensity" from 1 to 5. If a child is under 48inches, has to wear a vest that makes the restraint fit better. Any set of two that has someone under, I think 52" is restricted to levels 1 or 2.
It is an okay ride, I have only been on it up to level 2 as I ride with a 7 year old. It is a big deal for Legoland as it is a "one of a kind ride". The arm randomly shakes you around, faces you to the ground, then swings up and you are sideways etc. To make it more enchanting, the cars/cages are over water and spectators can push buttons to send jets of water in the air. Some people get really good at timing, and you can get a face full of water.
We go to Legoland as members about 10-12 times a year and ride it about every 6th trip. Not a favorite!!!
Gorgeous lego Dragon in the display tho!!

It doesn't sound like something that I would like, but I suspect a few of the riders in our group will be.

Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter