Legoland: What rides are adult-ish? Any adult admission discounts available?

Pigletlover

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

My husband and I would like to spend a day or two at Legoland and their aquarium, sometime in the week starting November 30.

We're big kids basically and love experiencing all types of rides/attractions at Disney and other parks :yay: but I wanted to ask if anyone knows what adult-ish rides they have at Legoland, so we can concentrate on doing those ones first before the lines form? What are the "biggies" that we should not miss? Any particularly slow-loading attractions?

Also, are there any AAA or other discounts for adult-only admission? I noticed they have a 2-day hopper ticket on their website, but I haven't found any other discounts so far. Thanks for any help!

With adults one day would be fine to see the park. The bigger rides are the Technic coaster and knight's tournament. That is the robotic arm that shakes you. You can choose a level of intensity from 1-5. The Sky Cruiser is slow loading and gets a longer line sometimes. It is completely tame though. I would start over by Technic, then work around counter clockwise to the Indiana Jonsish ride- Lost kingdom, then to the Dragon coaster and Knights Tournament. You should really have no problem getting on everything more than once in a day. I would take the afternoon to look at all the great stuff in Miniland. That is where they recreate lots of famous landmarks from around the USA. So wonderful!

Sorry I haven't done the aquarium yet so I can't offer advice on that part.

Don't know when you are going but the brickmaster club is a good deal for a one day then you can add on the aquarium or second day. You can join at Lego website. you get an admission ticket for one day that is for adults or kids. The price of the club is $40. Then you get 6 lego sets through the year. I have kids so it is a great deal for me, but you could save them and use them for gifts for nephews or kids friends.

We will be there on Monday Nov. 30th. Make sure you check the website, as the park is not open Tuesday and Wednesday of that week. We were there last year on the same day (the Monday after Thanksgiving) and the weather was beautiful and the lines were very short. The only real wait was for the boats you drive yourself (can't remember the exact attraction name). We didn't do the aquarium, but one day was definitely enough time in the park. Not sure how big the aquarium is.

I agree with the previous poster about the Technic coaster and robotic arm ride. Everything else is VERY mild, but fun.

Right now you can get an adult 1-day Legoland Parkhopper (that includes a round of mini-golf) from Costco's website for $54.99. Not sure how much shipping is. A 1-day PH on LL's website is $75.

We had a great time at LL. They had some Christmas stuff up, which was really cute. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Thanks a lot to both of you for being so helpful. :goodvibes Legoland is the one Southern California park that I have never been to, so I wanted to try and have some sort of plan before arriving, so this will definitely help us! Really looking forward to it. I was just looking at the website and it looks so colorful and fun to visit, even without kids. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter