legoland

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
We are planning a trip to LA during Christmas week. We plan on a few days ar DL and DCA and a day at Universal and were wondering if it is worthwhile to take a trip to Legoland.

Assming you're going with kids? How old are they?

If your just grown ups I would skip it unless your going down there for something else and feel like paying the money to get in LOL. If you have kids though, depending on their ages of course...we LOVED Legoland :thumbsup2

oops....can't believe I forgot to mention ages. We will have three kids with us ages 11,17,19.

Hmmm. Well. With kids that age unless you were planning to go down there for something else I would probably skip Legoland. I would add Magic Mountain or Hollywood/L.A. touristy stuff instead, depending on their interests. While I think teens could be entertained at Legoland, it's definatly a younger kid park.

I think your kids would get bored, its much more for younger kids. I think DL, Universal and maybe six flags would be good if they are coaster fans!

kaygela said:
. . . We will have three kids with us ages 11,17,19.
They are not the target audience for Legoland, and will likely soon get bored.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter