Legoland's new pirate area

evilqueen71

Earning My Ears
Has anyone gone to the new pirate area that opened yesterday. We will be there in a week and i was wondering how it was. Can't wait for our vacation. 6 more days.

I want to hear all about it, too! I read some good info on mouseplanet about it. Does anyone know if there are lockers and/or changing rooms near this new area? I would definitely want to change DNeph into his swim trunks !

We will be in Disney from June 28-July 2 then in Carlsbad to see Legoland and the zoo's. We can't wait to see the new pirate area. My boys are so excited (7 and 5 1/2). If i don't hear anything from anyone. I will be sure to report about it when we get back. We will be coming home July 14.

Carla

We'll be there at about the same time as you. We also had planned to go to Legoland. I hadn't about this Pirate area. I can't wait to see it. Cool!

Hi,

I just got back from CA and was at Legoland opening day of the Pirate area. The ride is OK. Just goes around a fake pool on a track. You are not even in the water. The cannons you get to use can not actually reach anyone to get wet. So you can not 'shoot' at anyone nor get wet by someone shooting you.

The water play area closed soon after it was open as children where apparently falling and getting hurt. They were out pressure blasting the area when we left to remove the slippery surface - I assume it is open now.

See my trip report for other Legoland comments.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=13267992#post13267992

Dave O.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter