Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Quit making things up about your car! That vivid imagination!! :smickey:

Really, hope all returns to a balance for you soon :( Sorry things are sucky! :hug:

plan away......it's the best thing to put your troubles behind.

Planning for happy things is what keeps us going!

It will get better!

I agree...

Totally agree with cajunfan..... always planning that next Disney trip brings me to my "happy place" :)

I need to get over to my PTR some point!!! and call Disney for pricing!

Quit making things up about your car! That vivid imagination!! :smickey:

Really, hope all returns to a balance for you soon :( Sorry things are sucky! :hug:

RIGHT?!?! like i haven't put enough cash in my car already i may as well go MORE!
Thanks.

plan away......it's the best thing to put your troubles behind.

I going to!

I had every intention of calling Disney yesterday.. Until this summer cold got the best of me and i went home early and crashed out on the couch. I HATE colds. Especially in the SUMMER!

flu-humor.jpg

Seriously i am so crabby.

I have to go to a Demo today and then i refuse to work i cannot form a correct thought.

Which means i WILL BE CALLING Disney. which of course i will post on my PTR not here.

the car is working so far so good.

I would like you all to say a prayer for our beloved Suzi, she lost her Gram this morning... I wish i was there for her right now.

Awww, I am so sorry to hear about Suzi's loss. Prayers for all.

I cannot take enough pictures of Dumbo OR the castle..
I'm GLAD you can't, because your photos are so beautiful!

Did have a bio-break and found a hidden Mickey
Bahaha! :rotfl:

Checking the MDE app we noticed NO wait for 7DMT so we headed there.
Say whaaaaaaaat!!! :eek:

The kids RAVED about the hot chocolate over and over so the CM gave them each like 4 cups at one time... yep i was going to have some hyped up midgets!!!
Oh man! That's awesome! How did they even carry them all?!

the car is working so far so good.
Hooray! That's good news!

Sorry to hear about Suzi's Gram. :( I'll be thinking about her and I'm sure she knows you're there in spirit.

Hope the car keeps chugging along. You need some sunshine!!!

I'm so sorry for Suzi's loss. keeping her and her family in my thoughts.

I hope your cold is gone and done and that the car keeps working.

I think Disney planning is the very best medicine in these hard times.:hug:

So I saw a rumor of your next trip elsewhere. Have you called about those potential reservations yet? Is it posted to your pre-trip report? :rolleyes1 Yes I am an instigator!

Awww, I am so sorry to hear about Suzi's loss. Prayers for all.

it's very sad. She was such an amazing person i am lucky to have met her!

I'm GLAD you can't, because your photos are so beautiful!

Thank you!!!

Hey it counts right?

Say whaaaaaaaat!!! :eek:

I know! how about that!!

Oh man! That's awesome! How did they even carry them all?!

They pounded them like shots...

Hooray! That's good news!

about time.

Sorry to hear about Suzi's Gram. :( I'll be thinking about her and I'm sure she knows you're there in spirit.

Hope the car keeps chugging along. You need some sunshine!!!

She was an amazing woman!!

So far so good on the car front. Except for the flat tire...

Sun hurts! LOL...

I'm so sorry for Suzi's loss. keeping her and her family in my thoughts.

I hope your cold is gone and done and that the car keeps working.

I think Disney planning is the very best medicine in these hard times.:hug:

Suzi has a fantastic family. I wish i was there for her.

Nope the cold is here and hurts.. so i am even more crabby!!

in my drug induced state i am planning something else too..

So I saw a rumor of your next trip elsewhere. Have you called about those potential reservations yet? Is it posted to your pre-trip report? :rolleyes1 Yes I am an instigator!

HA HA HA you snot! Yes i plan on saying something today in the PTR...

I have not had a chance to make an update. Here i have been researching something.. which i will announce in the PTR.

I am still sick and crabbier then ever.
anigif_enhanced-11862-1410237188-3_preview.gif

once this cough lessens i will come back with updates.. Until then i am going to catch up on everyone's reports PTR and make a announcement on my ptr.. maybe...

All caught up!
I love the Christmas party pics. Meg with Duffy in her poncho is precious. :)

Thank you! This is moving slower than a snail!

I had every intention of doing an update.. Until i stated to look for my photos! They are GONE! POOF JUST GONE!

So i had to retrieve the originals which of course are the unedited raw files.

Hope to get this report DONE and this month DONE!

Oh no! I hate it when technology doesn't cooperate. I am glad you still had the original photos to retrieve.
The Christmas party looks like a lot of fun!

Oh Mo, the hits just keep on coming for you and that stupid car! Like you, I didn't like to pray over material things but you know what? Sometimes the material things like vehicles that get us to and from work (which means keeping our family fed and clothed) are a vital part of our lives and we must pray over them. Believe me, with everything that has taken place since we got home from vacation, I have prayed over all sorts of things.

Hi Mo. Caught up finally on this one. New job doesn't allow me the computer time I used to have at old job. They really should put that in the job announcement.

Hope you get some answers about your car soon.

Hope your aunt is better.

Hang in there.

Oh no! I hate it when technology doesn't cooperate. I am glad you still had the original photos to retrieve.
The Christmas party looks like a lot of fun!

It really is a LOT of fun! Everyone should do it at least once!
I cannot believe they are GONE1 i am so upset about this..

Oh Mo, the hits just keep on coming for you and that stupid car! Like you, I didn't like to pray over material things but you know what? Sometimes the material things like vehicles that get us to and from work (which means keeping our family fed and clothed) are a vital part of our lives and we must pray over them. Believe me, with everything that has taken place since we got home from vacation, I have prayed over all sorts of things.

I HEAR YA!!!
it's just a pain! Anyway so far so good so prayers helped.
THANKFULLY!

Hi Mo. Caught up finally on this one. New job doesn't allow me the computer time I used to have at old job. They really should put that in the job announcement.

Hope you get some answers about your car soon.

Hope your aunt is better.

Hang in there.

Hi there! welcome back!
I thought every job had a Dis time accountability?
Car is fine now. Aunt is jut hanging on by a thread i jsut wish the suffering would stop.
ALWAYS! strong like bull LOL

Where did y'all get those adorable be purses? I would love to have one!

A friend sells them on facebook you can look her up? Serendipi D~
I LOVE her bags!

Sorry if this is a dumb question but what does DSA stand for? I keep reading where you go to find DSA and trying to figure out what you mean. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter