Day 8 we will RD Animal Kingdom (again :rolleyes1). DH wants to ride FOP several times, so we worked the schedule to make that happen :flower:
We will RD FOP, ride Na'vi River Journey, and then go to FOP again with our FP. We will probably cancel our current FP for Safari and Kali (and ride them standby that morning) and look for Toy Story and Tower of Terror in the afternoon. DH doesn't think there will be much of a line at Kali late morning that day, since it's a Thursday, so we will try to ride Kali a few times, before going to Everest for a quick ride and then over to Festival of the Lion King.

After Lion King we will park hop over to Hollywood Studios, where we plan on watching Beauty and the Beast again. Otherwise we will just do whatever, hoping we will be able to get FP for Toy Story and Tower that morning, and maybe an additional FP later in the day. Single Rider line for Aerosmith. And then we will watch Fantasmic that night, since we have plans to see the other night-time shows our other night at DHS.

Only 4 days to go!!! :jumping1:

Getting things crossed off the to-do list.
Toenails are trimmed and pretty again, hair has been cut (was desperately needed).
20170821_151108.jpg
Before the haircut. Wild mane.
Will be colored tonight.
20170821_151143.jpg
Miracle! feels so much better! I don't think I'm going to die of heat stroke at Disney just because of the hair anymore.
Started printing some of our plan pages to take with us, will print the rest in a few. Also going to finish packing (except DH's shorts, which will be washed tomorrow).

DH is coloring my hair, so let's see if I can do Day 9 while he works :rolleyes1
Day 9 is EMH at MK, so we will head over there to rope drop Mine Train and Space Mountain. We are going to try to get back in front of the castle to watch the welcome show, since we haven't seen the new show yet. Not real worried about it of we don't make it though. Then we will head over to ride BTMR, Pirates, jungle cruise. We have FP+ for Pan, 7DMT, and Space Mountain. After Space we will probably try to ride some of the rides in Tomorrowland: people mover, see Monsters, Inc laugh Floor, before heading over to WTP. Lunch ressie for BOG, and then we'll head over to Epcot. Do a few rides in Future World before snacking our way through Food & Wine :rainbow:

I love riding TSMM multiple times in a row too. Once is just not enough.
Agreed. We always ride it at least twice when we rope drop DHS.

Eek! Day 10 already! We will rope drop DHS, get our last few rides in on TSMM, single rider line for Aerosmith, ride Tower. More than once, if the line isn't too long. Tower is DH's favorite ride. I do pretty well on it now, but the first several times I rode it, I had to hold on and couldn't stop the butterflies. I finally convinced myself being scared/nervous was silly, because I'd been on it several times by that point, I knew exactly what was involved. That seemed to work, for whatever reason :confused3:rotfl:
After that, we will head over to MK for a few hours to ride what we can there before heading back to AS Sports for the Magical Express. We will book FP+ for MK on Thursday, after we upgrade our tickets to AP, so hoping we get some good ones. Flight leaves MCO at 7:45pm.

Love the "new" hair! I did my best most days to leave mine down as long as I could, but most days I had to put it up or I'd be dead now :faint: And I HATE my hair up! But it's a wild frizzy mane in the humidity and having it on my neck felt like one of my cats was laying there lol.

You're just about ready to go!!!!

Nails are done!!
20170823_175041.jpg

Going to take a nap soon, then get up and car loaded for the drive to the airport. See you soon!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter