Let's Get Really Serious....How often do you change....

I don't have a set schedule but I do change the guest room sheets after every set of guests leave. I strive for every week or so but I don't think it's that often. Maybe every 2 weeks. :confused3

Every week unless something warrants it sooner. IE: DS dumped something on them, the dog did something unseemly, etc.

Once a week, twice if my husband sweat profusely (which he does occasionally due to meds)

Once a week; occasionally a little less frequently if I'm super-busy doing other things on the weekend.

Every two weeks on Thursdays (earlier if I know I wonā€™t be able to do it on Thursday).

Always the day before we leave on a vacation - I always want to come home to clean sheets.

Every week on Friday !! Rarely an exception if there is - then change on Saturday or Sunday - always been weekly since I was a kid - Iā€™m no kid anymore šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Again, sheets are DWā€™s department. Iā€™m guessing they get changed once a week.

In my bachelor days, well, letā€™s just say longer than that. But I did change them when I was hoping for overnight company.

Every week, usually over the weekend at some point. I'd like to do it more often (I like crisp sheets! ) but honestly, I'm to lazy!

I am in the camp of changing the sheets no matter what just before I leave for a trip - especially if I arrive home in the late afternoon or evening.

Guest room sheets get changed after every guest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter