• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

funatdisney

DIS Veteran
Taking a page from the Theme Parks community which took it from a page on the Community board, I thought it would be fun to start a game called "the Next Poster"...Disneyland Style.

Ask a true or false question and learn more about fellow DISer's experience with Disneyland.

Here is how it works:
Make a statement such as "The next poster (TNP) likes to walk down Main Street." The next poster will reply with True or False then a comment. For instance: "True. I love to see the excited faces of the guests." That poster will make a true or false statement to keep the thread going.

I'll start>

TNP likes to ride It's a Small World every time they go to Disneyland.

TRUE. My kids love the ride and I like watching their reactions. :)

TNP likes the food at Cafe Orleans.

TRUE. Cafe Orleans is my favorite TS in DL.

TNP loves to sing like the birdies sing in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room.

TRUE, There is nothing like the bird chorus in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room. I now will have it in my head for the rest of the day:)

Awesome folks are playing!!! Keep it up.

TNP plans has PS for Goofy's Kitchen for their next trip.

False, we've done GK once and it was horrible, we plan to never go back.

TNP likes to eat ice cream at Catch A Flave

True. We never miss POTC and tend to ride it more than once per trip.

TNP enjoys Mickey pancakes at RBT.

False!! We have never tried them but have heard good things about them and just might give them a try on our next trip in November.

TNP has tickets to the ToT party in October.

TRUE! I loved that ride as a kid, especially going through the Matterhorn.

TNP has never taken a photograph with a character.

False! Last trip, we were character hunters, I tell ya! LOTS of pics! :)

TNP always gets the high score on Buzz Lightyear! :cheer2:

False! Buzz is not favorite ride (don't care for the lights) and I'm not very good at it. I do love TSMM though! ;)

TNP loves riding California Screamin at night.

True. Nothing like seing the lighted horizon spinning around.

TNP favorite dessert treat is caramel apple with nuts sold at the candy shop on Main Street(and at Greetings in DCA and at Downtown Disney).

FALSE. I've never tried the caramel apples but I sure do love to look at them!

TNP always rides the train around the entire park at least once during their trip.

TRUE. I have 2 croc resistant (well the boy forgot his) men and we ride the train a lot! The next poster would like to see something other than HISTA showing in 3-D :).

TRUE! I am so over HISTA, and with the amazing 3D Disney is putting out in theaters they could do something awesome!

TNP knows all the words to elevator monologue in The Haunted Mansion and always joins in!

Oh yes TRUE! But I do it quitely as not to annoy everyone else in the elevator.

TNP does the goat trick when they ride BTMRR.

Oh yes TRUE! But I do it quitely as not to annoy everyone else in the elevator.

TNP does the goat trick when they ride BTMRR.

True!! All my kids and I try the goat trick every time we ride, I must be doing something wrong, cause it doesn't work for me!

TNP Loves the Fried Chicken at the Plaza Inn!

False! Well, maybe I would love it, but I've never had it. The breakfast buffet with M&F at the Plaza Inn is delicious though.

TNP has been to DLR without their kids. (Dh and I planned it once when the kids were tiny, but never followed through. Now I think I'd feel too guilty.)

TRUE! I go all the time without the kids...now that they're grown and gone, and I love every minute of it!

TNP always goes through the same tunnel when entering the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter