LGMH protocol greeting

Hi, fellow DISers..I am going to home depot this weekend to pick up lgmh.i can also mail some extras out if needed..i will support the DIS movement!!:thumbsup2 Everybody needs alittle Dis in their lives!:hug:

Just got mine yesterday. If anyone sees me in Sept, say hi. :wave:

Jeanne, how excited you must be to actually have the lgmh in your hands!!:cool1: have you decided if you are gonna laminate them or anything?
Li

My husband thinks I really lost it. I made him go to Home Depot with me to get more lgmh. I tried numerous times to explain it but decided it was too much work:laughing:

Jeanne, how excited you must be to actually have the lgmh in your hands!!:cool1: have you decided if you are gonna laminate them or anything?
Li

I peeled them off, took 2 and stuck them back to back. Then laminated and punched a hole for string. Probably hang it off my bag. Thinking of sticking the rest on room windows. ;)

okay, speaking as a UK DISer, I want a LGMH but obviously cannot get them here as we don't have a Home Depot!!!!! If anybody is willing to post one or even a few to me (very light and inexpensive to post????), I would be soooooooooo grateful. Please PM me if you are willing. I would love one for my December trip home to AKV. Please!!!!!
Ok, go here and scroll down to post #24. You will need a photoshop program like Gimp, to remove the Fort Fiend logo.

Jeanne yeah, i think i am gonna do the same! I also want to do the window..along with some extras in case somebody wants one if they see them, you know?:cool1:

Tink766 I sent you a PM I'd be more than happy to mail you some LGMH's just let me know.
Allie

I peeled them off, took 2 and stuck them back to back. Then laminated and punched a hole for string. Probably hang it off my bag. Thinking of sticking the rest on room windows. ;)

That's exactly what I did and they worked great.

I put one on my camcorder case, camera case, stroller and backpack. No one said hi to me the whole week, but it was in Jan. and wasn't that busy. One CM at Tomorrowland Speedway said oh you DIS but that was it. Maybe next month I'll meet other DISers, lots of us are going.

We just got a bunch today for our countdown calendar :goodvibes

That's exactly what I did and they worked great.

I put one on my camcorder case, camera case, stroller and backpack. No one said hi to me the whole week, but it was in Jan. and wasn't that busy. One CM at Tomorrowland Speedway said oh you DIS but that was it. Maybe next month I'll meet other DISers, lots of us are going.

I have 4 ready. Trying to get DH to wear one, but no way.:rotfl:
I see by your ticker we are going to be there at the same time.
My sched is
Sunday - HS
Monday -MK
Tues-AK
Wed Epcot
Maybe we will pass each other at some point:thumbsup2

I have 4 ready. Trying to get DH to wear one, but no way.:rotfl:
I see by your ticker we are going to be there at the same time.
My sched is
Sunday - HS
Monday -MK
Tues-AK
Wed Epcot
Maybe we will pass each other at some point:thumbsup2

That's too funny :rotfl: I didn't notice that! Wow, I see so many DISers with the same ticker countdown as mine, or within a day or two from it. I'm bound to run into some fellow DISers while there!!!

You're schedule sounds great ~ we're just taking it easy this trip. We did all the parks multiple days in Jan. The only thing I've planned for sure is MNSSHP on Tuesday 30th.

That's too funny :rotfl: I didn't notice that! Wow, I see so many DISers with the same ticker countdown as mine, or within a day or two from it. I'm bound to run into some fellow DISers while there!!!

You're schedule sounds great ~ we're just taking it easy this trip. We did all the parks multiple days in Jan. The only thing I've planned for sure is MNSSHP on Tuesday 30th.

Sounds like fun. I haven't been to MNSSHP, DH will not dress up. But I'll be on the lookout for LGMH's!::yes:: Hope to see yours.

:confused3 Not to appear too naive..... what is an LGMH and what is the purpose of having one/many. Going to DW in October and need to be educated.
Thanks for your help.....:)

:confused3 Not to appear too naive..... what is an LGMH and what is the purpose of having one/many. Going to DW in October and need to be educated.
Thanks for your help.....:)

LGMH = Lime Green Mickey Head. LGMHs are actually paint color samples from Behr's line of Disney-themed paints, available at Home Depot. The sampels are in the shape of Mickey Mouse heads. The unofficial DISBoards color is called Alien Green.

DISers obtain these paint chips and creatively display them on their persons, bags, strollers, etc. while at Walt Disney World as a way of identifying themselves as DISers.

If you see someone displaying a LGMH, it means, "I;m on the DIS! If you are too, come up and say Hi to me!"

LGMH = Lime Green Mickey Head. LGMHs are actually paint color samples from Behr's line of Disney-themed paints, available at Home Depot. The sampels are in the shape of Mickey Mouse heads. The unofficial DISBoards color is called Alien Green.

DISers obtain these paint chips and creatively display them on their persons, bags, strollers, etc. while at Walt Disney World as a way of identifying themselves as DISers.

If you see someone displaying a LGMH, it means, "I;m on the DIS! If you are too, come up and say Hi to me!"

Thanks for the info. I go to Home Depot often and have seen the paint line for Disney and never thought..... What a clever idea and I will be sporting this LGMHs on all our backpacks when we go to Disney in October. Hope to see a lot of DISers there.:yay: :yay:

Thats what i want to try is sticking some together and then laminate....and of course some extras in case i find lgmh DIS friends who are lgmh-less:goodvibes ....and then also for window at hotel....maybe one or two stuck on the car window for trip down??:drive:
Did i mention that my dh is now "in training" for trip?? he now walks (and is up to running) so his stamina is better down there!!:cheer2:
Thank goodness him and I found each other..who else would understand that?:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter