LGMH protocol greeting

We're ready to meet some DIS'ers! :thumbsup2 We will be heading back to WDW in 10 days and have several DIS Meets set up! :goodvibes My daughter has been hard at work making DIS friendship bracelets to give out..

Pre-TR20.jpg

We are also going to wear our Focker Watch Lanyards...

Pre-TR14.jpg

Wish us luck! :magnify:
-Michelle

P.S. Here is the link to read ALL about Team Focker Watch!

:magnify: Team Focker Watch :magnify:

OK - I am with D&DDisney - what is the Focker Watch thing??? I mean I have seen the movies, I know the signal. But what I don't understand is how that relates to the Dis?! :confused:

I guess I missed a thread somewhere....DH wouldn't believe that for a minute though!! :laughing:

The bag, the hat, the friendship bracelets....cute, cute, cute!!:thumbsup2

Working on mine today. Will add our screen name and laminate it.
Will have mine hanging on our bag when we go for Nov 2-9, hope to see some of you there:thumbsup2

I will be there Nov. 1-8. I will look for you and say "HI" if I see you. I'll have a LGMH on my backpack with my screen name on it too.

I saw some DISers waiting for the monorail and I "focker watched" them. We chatted for a second. The friends that traveled with us asked DH what that was all about. He calmly said, "They must be part of the Disney cult she's a member of... honey, is it a DIS thing or a TGM thing????" LOL:rotfl2:

I will have my LGMH at The world in october so if you see me PLEASE say Hi......but be warned....i am slightly excitable !!!

I will have my LGMH at The world in october so if you see me PLEASE say Hi......but be warned....i am slightly excitable !!!

GREAT!!! we're checking in at POP on the 29th and move on to SSR 30th tothe 5th..where r you staying???:wizard:

I saw some DISers waiting for the monorail and I "focker watched" them. We chatted for a second. The friends that traveled with us asked DH what that was all about. He calmly said, "They must be part of the Disney cult she's a member of... honey, is it a DIS thing or a TGM thing????" LOL:rotfl2:
did they know this?:thumbsup2 I'm going to try this out next week!

I'm definitely doing this now!! I work at HD and I'm going to nab TONS of those LGMH's for our trip next week!

DH is really gonna think I'm nuts!

We're going to be at the Pop Century from Oct 12-14, and mostly at MK on Oct 13th (maybe some hopping around, not too sure yet!)

I'll be looking for you all!

I will be there Nov. 1-8. I will look for you and say "HI" if I see you. I'll have a LGMH on my backpack with my screen name on it too.

I'm going Nov. 1-7- I'll be on the lookout for all you fellow DISers. We'll also be at MNSSHP on the 2nd. We're staying at CBR where are you guys staying??

I just put this on my to do list. We'll be at POP 10/24-10/30. Hope to meet some fellow diser's. It's getting close-can't wait!!:yay:

OK - I am with D&DDisney - what is the Focker Watch thing??? I mean I have seen the movies, I know the signal. But what I don't understand is how that relates to the Dis?! :confused:

I guess I missed a thread somewhere....DH wouldn't believe that for a minute though!! :laughing:

There IS a FOCKER thread somewhere on the boards. I don't remember where it's at though...I didn't subscribe to that thread. But from what I understand the signal is the same as in the movie...I guess it's just another funny way that some DISer's have found to identify each other in the parks!

I was kind of dissapointed when I was at the parks last week...I didn't see any DISer's. The crowds WERE very light though. I did see a couple people here and there wearing lime green shirts but they were just plain shirts and not Disney related, so I wasn't sure if they were DISer's or not and I didn't want to make a fool out of myself by asking if they were DISer's. An individual outside of this DIS community might take the question "Are you a DISer?" the wrong way. :lmao:

Hi! can some of you post photo's of your LGMH or the didfferent ways you use to let other know your a Dis'er. I'm trying to get ideas for our trip next year. (Yes, I like to think ahead).

Thanks!!!!

100_1805.jpg

I finally stole some LGMH's from work (paint dept will never notice! I took DD with me and let her pick out some colors as well, so it all looked legit!)

I attached one to our backpack, DD's packpack and I've made some more for my in-laws bags. I put our address and phone numbers on the back of the LGMH's just in case the bags get lost. We also have a lime green stroller (no, I didn't buy it just for this :rotfl: )

We'll be looking for you! Staying at Pop Century from Oct 12-14, traveling to MK and maybe hopping to other parks on Oct 13. Say hi if you see us!

We'll be there in three weeks. I'll be going to the Home Depot and Crafts stores this weekend to find some stuff to make LGMHs.

Sounds like fun!

I'll be there the first week of November. There are no Home Depots near me so I my not be able to get a LGMH but I hope to see some of you there with them and maybe get a friendly greeting in return if I say HI (even if I don't have the official emblem on me :rolleyes1 )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter