LGMH swiping advice...

I work at HD and trust me, we really don't care if you take them! Now that I know about it anyone shopping at my store is going to have a hard time finding that particular color!

The vendor comes every week and always refills the slots and leaves more, so please don't be shy! They are there for the taking!

Every time I read a thread about the LGMH's, I have this hysterical image in my head of a few managers at the paint company that makes the Disney Paints, sitting around in a meeting and wondering why they are always going through more Alien Green paint chips compared to the amount of paint they sell than any other color:rotfl2: Unless one of them is a DISser, they would be completely clueless.:lmao:

Kristi
::MickeyMo

Just a few more LGMHs liberated from the HD sample display rack before my trip!!!! :thumbsup2

AlienGreenMickeyPaintChip.jpg

I have this hysterical image in my head of a few managers at the paint company that makes the Disney Paints, sitting around in a meeting and wondering why they are always going through more Alien Green paint chips compared to the amount of paint they sell than any other color:rotfl2:

:rotfl: me too!!!! :rotfl:

But how much of the paint do they sell?
Someone better paint their house so they do not discontinue it.;)

But how much of the paint do they sell?
Someone better paint their house so they do not discontinue it.;)

They don't really keep count at the store. They just type in the codes on the card, get the correct base for the paint, and the computer dishes out the correct tinting to make that color. So the associates don't even notice really, unless they are the one that's always filling up the Alien Green samplers! :goodvibes

I'm serious guys.... don't worry about taking them! There aren't tons of Alien Green paint cans sitting around. Just take them in moderation so the associates at HD don't think you're a weirdo! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter