Life After Marathons: A Running/barre3/Coffee/Life Journal

Sorry that things are crappy. Boo!!! :(

I'm really glad you got some good karma back though because winning free stuff is EXCELLENT!!

Also good I wasn't on here yesterday because I would have totally told you to buy the capris. :oops: They really are cute but it is probably much more wise to wait and buy them because they are a more reasoned purchase (for the marathon that you ARE running) rather than as an impulse to distract you from a bad day..

So, I hope today is better and that you ultimately buy those capris for all the right reasons. :D

This work thing is coming back to bite me in the butt again. Nobody ever told me whose approval I need to take PTO. My manager, who I see like once a month, doesnt seem to be here. And I really cant wait for this approval because this is something that came up last minute and I need to start making plans.
Sigh.

Sorry that things are crappy. Boo!!! :(

I'm really glad you got some good karma back though because winning free stuff is EXCELLENT!!

Also good I wasn't on here yesterday because I would have totally told you to buy the capris. :oops: They really are cute but it is probably much more wise to wait and buy them because they are a more reasoned purchase (for the marathon that you ARE running) rather than as an impulse to distract you from a bad day..

So, I hope today is better and that you ultimately buy those capris for all the right reasons. :D

Thanks.
There may or may not be another impulse purchase coming up soon. Depending on what happens with an email I just sent.
Sigh.

I like how your go-to is impulse buy and mine is to eat all the candy in my work desk. Fingers crossed you get your PTO stuff sorted quickly.

Oh, I do that too. I keep telling my coworker that I buy the chocolate for him, but then I eat it all.

---

PTO situation is all worked out. I haven't made the impulse purchase yet, but ... if all goes as planned, I'm going to get to see the newly refurbished rooms at Pop Century in July!
... and not much else, because the crowds will be insane.

PTO situation is all worked out. I haven't made the impulse purchase yet, but ... if all goes as planned, I'm going to get to see the newly refurbished rooms at Pop Century in July!
... and not much else, because the crowds will be insane.
That's awesome! Have fun! I'm hoping July isnt too bad since my fam and I will be there too. Enjoy!

I saw you post Disney in July and got excited, but then saw it’s over the 4th. I’ll be in Maine.

Boo.
I feel like July 4th isn't the best timing, but ... it's when we're available. I will see you in January, though!

Remember when I said I was going to make a more expensive impulse purchase?
It was this ...
upload_2018-6-7_22-41-26.png

Original plan was Pop Century, but it was sold out when we went to book :(
Dates are July 1st-6th.
We plan to be at MK from 8am to 2am on July 3rd. Go hard or go home.

More detailed info and plans later. I still have stuff to do tonight.

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!

Remember when I said I was going to make a more expensive impulse purchase?
It was this ...
View attachment 327940

Original plan was Pop Century, but it was sold out when we went to book :(
Dates are July 1st-6th.
We plan to be at MK from 8am to 2am on July 3rd. Go hard or go home.

More detailed info and plans later. I still have stuff to do tonight.

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!
Woohoo! I have always wanted to go to WDW during the 4th.

I was there during the 4th once when I did my CP. It was pretty crazy, but as long as you have the right expectations you should be good. Nice thing is they show the fireworks on both the 3rd and 4th. When I did my CP, you got the same days off each week unless you requested otherwise so I got lucky and both the 3rd and 4th were scheduled off so I tried to see all the fireworks. Enjoy!

I was there during the 4th once when I did my CP. It was pretty crazy, but as long as you have the right expectations you should be good. Nice thing is they show the fireworks on both the 3rd and 4th. When I did my CP, you got the same days off each week unless you requested otherwise so I got lucky and both the 3rd and 4th were scheduled off so I tried to see all the fireworks. Enjoy!

This is definitely going to be a manage your expectations and pack your patience type of trip. We may not get everything done, but I'll be happy with whatever we do get done.
Current plan is MK fireworks on the 3rd and Epcot on the 4th. I wish DHS still had 4th of July fireworks ... I've heard those were fantastic. We may or may not go see the star wars fireworks.

Woohoo!!! So exciting!

:)

The 4th of July fireworks are AWESOME. We watched them from our rental house last year.

So happy to hear that you liked them. I've heard a lot of good things, so I'm excited to see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter