Life is too short for self-hatred and celery sticks: final update 12/29, p.98

The boat is sad on land. This owner is even more sad but at least she stays protected in the garage.

Guinness is a great dog. He was napping on the bed :ssst: but don't tell Michael. ;)

Other than a final load of whites in the dryer, we are are good to go. Just packed about 7 pairs of Ears we've collected throughout the years. You bet ill be wearing my sequined 50th ones and channeling my inner geek Disney goddess!​

That's true and it makes for a longer life for her too.

Our dog Roy won't even climb the stairs to come to our room. The kids rooms on the other he loves them and will climb all over their beds. Annabel Lee is the opposite. Nothing is sacred.

You are on the ball!! I hope you guys have a blast!!

Have a magical trip if I don't get on tonight and I hope you can get in and see the soft opening of the new Fantasy Land. The Little Mermaid ride looks AMAZING as does the rest of it. I am loving all the pictures I saw today of it. pixiedust:

pooh'smate said:
Have a magical trip if I don't get on tonight and I hope you can get in and see the soft opening of the new Fantasy Land. The Little Mermaid ride looks AMAZING as does the rest of it. I am loving all the pictures I saw today of it. pixiedust:

Thanks friend :hug: The FL soft opening isn't until after our trip but honestly, while I'd love to see it, if any land has to be closed FL is the best one for my crew. They're thrill junkies for sure with a little old school magic thrown in ;)

I cannot believe that there are any more sleeps left between now and you departing!! Have a great trip and catch you when you get back!

(With your pictures! :thumbsup2)

Thanks friend :hug: The FL soft opening isn't until after our trip but honestly, while I'd love to see it, if any land has to be closed FL is the best one for my crew. They're thrill junkies for sure with a little old school magic thrown in ;)

I heard they started the soft openings today.

PrincessInOz said:
I cannot believe that there are any more sleeps left between now and you departing!! Have a great trip and catch you when you get back!

(With your pictures! :thumbsup2)

I know, just one more sleep but can we call tossing and turning actually sleeping? ;)

I'll post some live pictures too. DH declared a 30 minute per day Internet (aside from line apps) usage per person so I know I'll be spending my ration here.​

love the bags! Great idea. I heard soft openings started today as well. SO excited.

Guinness looks very sad.

eandesmom said:
love the bags! Great idea. I heard soft openings started today as well. SO excited.

Guinness looks very sad.

Guinness loves the bed. Ha! I woke him up with the flash. He seems more sedated from his fatty afternoon nap.

What does the soft opening entail?

My plan to have 5 bags total turned into 7. Of course there aren't packed full but we need room for souvenirs. Between these 4 kids they've got about $1,000! :faint: They've been hoarding for this very occasion. :lmao:

DDs friend made us the cutest thank you gift filled with a sweet card, a Starbucks gift card, some treats for the plane, and fuzzy socks for everyone. She's the best kid with the sweetest mom. She also baked us homemade cookies.

Michael made a very basic chicken for dinner and we had whatever fruit, bread, etc needed to be eaten.​

Its 2 am and I have 2 more hours to sleep but I'm so excited, I can't find it in me to rest my brain. I've truly been planning this trip for over a year. The more I poke around the theme park area, the more I think we must do.....until about 2 seconds ago when I realize the plan is to go enjoy my family at Disney without breaking our backs to see and do every little thing. I'd like to see the FL soft opening but not at the expense of having my face in my phone all day. :teeth: I'd love to meet every villain at MNSSHP but not if it means lines all night.

So my trip mantra remains the same....life is too short for self-hatred and celery sticks. Can't wait to make new memories with my family , to reunite with old friends, and meet new ones as well. See ya real soon ladies:

Today we'll be at Disneyworld!!!!! I'll keep you posted at AOA, THV, and AKV Kidani. :woohoo:

Native NYer said:
See you real soon!!!:goodvibes

:woohoo: Can't wait!!! Here's the first of the LIVE pics. Don't they look happy at 5:30 am?

F0EAAA8A-6557-43F5-8B7A-62EBB306237D-121-0000000124EAA4FA.jpg

And yet more SLC airport fun.

Breakfast:
57753D97-D46F-42D3-85DA-E2D3FD6EF427-290-00000006695F6AC5.jpg

83A0BE9C-D72B-45CF-863C-A8D7B9F35688-290-0000000665DF6DF9.jpg

And the first ride of the trip: the airport Peoplemover...

F23FC51D-DF43-47D3-BC2A-84CA88C89311-290-000000061653C71E.jpg

You'll basically never see me in a pic as I'm the one taking them all. ;)

Next stop is a brief layover in Viva Las Vegas. Love a good slot machine.​

Don't hate me because we're so good looking when waking up at 4 am and corralling 4 kids. Michael thinks I'm nuts for posting these terrible airplane lighting iPhone pics. Clearly I don't care. :lmao:

F5FCF1D4-C395-4D5B-883A-53A937A81C90-520-0000000BEDB09D38.jpg

F9101810-ABCE-4C9A-A610-91BEAFCD2A04-520-0000000BF17BE5FE.jpg

DC635064-7BAD-4DBF-A3EB-E546D53E54E8-520-0000000BF5F0B433.jpg

Here we goooooooo........

I am so excited for you!! (and very envious too!!):)

How sweet of your DD's friend to bring you all of those goodies!! That is extremely thoughtful!!

Love the McDonald's and Starbucks breakfast pics.....Most (if not all) our trips starts with Egg Mcmuffins and Starbucks, for sure!

Great plane pics and 4am or not, you all look great!!

Have fun TODAY at WDW!!

I am so excited for you guys. The early morning plane pics are AWESOME! I mean, when else would kids be smiling that early in the morning. Hope you guys have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (did I spell that right? :rotfl2:) trip! Lots of Pixiedust...pixiedust:!

Is that just for AP holders?​

Nope, it's all about timing and luck with those things I think. We will see! Like you, if it happens it happens. I do (of course) hope it happens!

DDs friend made us the cutest thank you gift filled with a sweet card, a Starbucks gift card, some treats for the plane, and fuzzy socks for everyone. She's the best kid with the sweetest mom. She also baked us homemade cookies.

Michael made a very basic chicken for dinner and we had whatever fruit, bread, etc needed to be eaten.​

Eat spicy tonight! I can't wait to hear about AoA

Love the departure pictures!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter