Light a virtual candle for Bob (Bawb)

bettyann29

<font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..
For centuries, in almost every religious and secular culture, lighting candles has been a symbol of hope and remembrance. Please light a virtual candle in memory of someone you lost, in hope for someone you know is hurting, or just to send a comforting message to someone special.

http://www.abriola.com/candles/index.php/search/B/offset/100

I just lit one for Bawb..

Very sweet sentiment...I added a candle for Bawb as well, even though I didn't know him, just of him. Thank you for posting this. :)

Val

met Bawb at the park in sept. 2007 while at MNSSHP what a sweetie! I saw him whiz by and shouted Kart cam rules! :moped: he turned right around and we chatted for a bit ! he was excited to talk to us and was so genuine.

Lit a candle for a good man taken much to early and missed by many!

Jill and Larry from Toledo

Very cool. We lite one for Bob. We also lite a big month long candle at church on Sunday. The priest said a few words for him by our request too. It was very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter