Lime Green Mickey Heads---you've ruined me!!!

I will be there at the same time! I am on a stealth mission to acquire my lime green Mickey paint sample and I will display them proudly (even though I'm a newbie)! Maybe we will cross paths! DH thinks I'm nuts but he knew what he was getting into when he married me! pirate:

See you there! Look for our LGMH decorated windows! ;)

How do you laminate them for tags besides using packing tape? I'd love to have them made into something more permanent. Do you just bring them to Staples? :confused3 Any ideas?

How do you laminate them for tags besides using packing tape? I'd love to have them made into something more permanent. Do you just bring them to Staples? :confused3 Any ideas?

I know that Office Depot does lamination in their copy center and that would be a lot more permanent than packing tape...I'm sure that Stapes and/or Office Max would have the same type of capability (but I do not know for sure).

--Mr. DB

I know that Office Depot does lamination in their copy center and that would be a lot more permanent than packing tape...I'm sure that Stapes and/or Office Max would have the same type of capability (but I do not know for sure).

--Mr. DB

:wave: Hi Mr. DB...I see you're on-line just wanted to give a little wave! I see your new siggie...DD T-25 days?! How wonderful for you and DW!! CONGRATULATIONS on your daughter's upcoming birth! How exciting! :goodvibes

I have used clear shelving paper. It goes a long way. I used it in my classroom too. :thumbsup2

:wave: Hi Mr. DB...I see you're on-line just wanted to give a little wave! I see your new siggie...DD T-25 days?! How wonderful for you and DW!! CONGRATULATIONS on your daughter's upcoming birth! How exciting! :goodvibes

Thanks. We even planning on bringing her with us to WDW this November. I had to wait 29 years to go to WDW and my daughter gets to go at less than 6 months of age...:cool1:

--Mr. DB

So - do you keep them on the backing paper with the color listed or do you take them off or trim them so you just have the Mickey head? I liberated a few of them last week and want to do something really cool with them. I do think I will go back and get all the colors. I loved the display on the kitchen floor and could see something like that on our Hotel room window!

So - do you keep them on the backing paper with the color listed or do you take them off or trim them so you just have the Mickey head? I liberated a few of them last week and want to do something really cool with them. I do think I will go back and get all the colors. I loved the display on the kitchen floor and could see something like that on our Hotel room window!

DH took a box cutter and slid it under the Mickey design. It came off really easily this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter