Limited Time Magic 4/15-4/21?

Does everyone that waits in line get to meet Tink? My 2 1/2 year old DD loves her. I'm planning to take her there while DH and DS ride BTMRR and Splash. Since my daughter is only 2 1/2, she really only knows Tink and wouldn't get much out of the other fairies. I would hate to wait 30 mins and not to get the one she knows.

Tink is almost always there but we have been there a few times when she's needed to fly off to help Tinker in Pixie Hollow so she hasn't been in the Nook. Your chances of seeing her are excellent but not guaranteed.

Tink is almost always there but we have been there a few times when she's needed to fly off to help Tinker in Pixie Hollow so she hasn't been in the Nook. Your chances of seeing her are excellent but not guaranteed.

Does she still have a meet and greet at EPCOT?

Does she still have a meet and greet at EPCOT?

the fairies were only in Epcot for a few months - it was from when ToonTown Closed (Feb 2011) until their new spot Tinker's Nook opened. I seem to recall the timeframe as being that years Flower and Garden Festival.

the fairies were only in Epcot for a few months - it was from when ToonTown Closed (Feb 2011) until their new spot Tinker's Nook opened. I seem to recall the timeframe as being that years Flower and Garden Festival.

That's correct

Went yesterday. Went straight to the fairies at park opening. We were about the 9th family in line and were done at 9:15. We saw Tink, Iredessa, Fawn and Vidia. DD was thrilled as Fawn is her favorite and we'd only met Silvermist and Rosetta with Tink before. Character interaction was fabulous!

I wonder (and hope) Disney took note of how popular this LTM was....hoping to see the 'other' fairies more often!!! No, not holding my breath I'm not a fool but hoping....

I wonder (and hope) Disney took note of how popular this LTM was....hoping to see the 'other' fairies more often!!! No, not holding my breath I'm not a fool but hoping....
I agree:thumbsup2 Meeting Periwinkle was a thrill for my DGrDs but Silvermist is the one fairy we have yet to meet - seems like she has been gone for a long time. We always love meeting Vidia and Terrence!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter