Limited Time Magic 4/15-4/21?

Many of those fairies have been out of circulation for a bit. So while not exactly "long lost friends", for those who are looking for certain ones, it will be a good week.

Then hands down winner of the LTM sweepstakes this year has been DLR. They are actually in the midst of their "Long Lost Friends" week and apparently have 10 sets of characters rotating through, including the 3 Fairies from Sleeping Beauty and Warrior Mulan.

Not sure why they want to taunt me this way.

With even a month's notice on that one, I would have scheduled a special trip just for that

I would have so gone too! Even if it was just for a day! Maybe someone will be driving though Nebraska and wants to give me a ride? ;) The 3 good fairies have been my favorites since I was little! SUPER excited and jealous for everyone who gets to see them! :thumbsup2

Any idea how to find out where/when they will be meeting?

9:15a - 10:00p; fairies will be rotating on and off all day so it'll be a shot in the dark who you'll actually see.

Fairy roulette is no fun either.

I anticipate this will become the complaint of the week. I already have plans to go on two seperate days just to meet all 7 (as they're not all expected to be out on the same day).

When we went to flower and garden in 2011 the fairies all met people in Epcot. Does this no longer happen?

Even then it was only some of the fairies, but as Joanna mentioned, this only lasted a couple months.

9:15a - 10:00p; fairies will be rotating on and off all day so it'll be a shot in the dark who you'll actually see.

I anticipate this will become the complaint of the week. I already have plans to go on two seperate days just to meet all 7 (as they're not all expected to be out on the same day).

Even then it was only some of the fairies, but as Joanna mentioned, this only lasted a couple months.

Yuck. Good luck getting them all, though I expect you have more than luck on your side.

So for once I'm actually glad I'm too far to make it. :p

Joining in for when new info. comes along.
We will be at MK on Friday and Fawn is one of DD's favorite characters. We've already met Rosetta and Silvermist and she had agreed to skip this meet and greet since we only have one day. None of us (especially DS14!) are thrilled with the prospect of waiting in another fairy line but it would be worth it to meet a new fairy. Why oh why can't they just tell us who is in there?

As far as Disneyland, I would love to meet Clopin. And DS14 said he would love to meet "Ping."

I was so excited to read this! We will be there and younger dd is a HUGE fairy lover! Fingers crossed we get to meet silvermist! I won't even tell her, so if we do it will just be even more magical!

mesaboy2 said:
Yuck. Good luck getting them all, though I expect you have more than luck on your side.

You definitely need luck but it is possible! We did this before Vidia and Terrence but we were able to get all 5 on two consecutive nights. When my daughter flipped and I told the CMs why, they even said how lucky we were that we got a completely different rotation and snagged all 5!

Blech! This should be...fun Well, I guess I should get used to that line (as I will be spending a lot of time there)

... Sounds like it's going to be a fun time for me this week. I guess I'll have to stop by 2+ days this week. I only have Terrence, Fawn and Iridessa left to meet but for completionist sake I'd like to meet them all. I thought they may try to stuff 3/4 of them in that room and then it'd be a little easier but..... nope. I will be there Monday and Saturday(Eating at CRT that day!! wooo ) but I will probably add Weds or Friday to that. Ohh Disney why you have to make this so difficult....

Anyone hear if they are doing the autograph cards again? Because that will confirm I'll be living in that building this week. Can't not have them all :)

I will say I am a bit disappointed that this is our week's magic... However maybe everyone will be inline to see the fairies and I can sneak onto rides faster! :wizard:

... Sounds like it's going to be a fun time for me this week. I guess I'll have to stop by 2+ days this week. I only have Terrence, Fawn and Iridessa left to meet but for completionist sake I'd like to meet them all. I thought they may try to stuff 3/4 of them in that room and then it'd be a little easier but..... nope. I will be there Monday and Saturday(Eating at CRT that day!! wooo ) but I will probably add Weds or Friday to that. Ohh Disney why you have to make this so difficult....

Anyone hear if they are doing the autograph cards again? Because that will confirm I'll be living in that building this week. Can't not have them all :)

There may be more then 2 in there at a time. Guess we'll find out on Monday

There may be more then 2 in there at a time. Guess we'll find out on Monday

My thoughts were you would see something along the lines of

Tink, Vidia, Terrence
Tink, Rosetta, Iridessa
Tink, Silvermist, Fawn

Not exactly these pairings but you get the idea.

Sad about no Periwinkle. Disney Parks blog said she would not be in.

Anyway, I will get there around 12:30 on Monday so I shall report back with what I find, although I am sure someone else will beat me to it.

I'll be there at rope drop, although I don't know if/when I will get online

Aww good luck! Hope to hear from you and perhaps run into you :)

I'll keep an eye out for you (I'll be the one getting in line a lot). I'm hoping I can meet the majority of fairies on Mon (if not all)

My thoughts were you would see something along the lines of

Tink, Vidia, Terrence
Tink, Rosetta, Iridessa
Tink, Silvermist, Fawn

Not exactly these pairings but you get the idea.

They are hoping to do 4 at a time, so that should help!

DD would love to meet Fawn. we tried, but she'd always get rotated out of the room before we could get through the long line.

After I saw LTM, I booked a trip Mon- Wed this week. Joy of homeschooling. 6 hour drive so I hope it's not in vain. We need Iridessa, Silvermist, and Rosetta. Met all the others. Hoping for more than 2 at a time.

Just for those sitting at home, there are 4 fairies meeting at once, 2 on one side 2 on the other. This morning it was Rosetta/Vidia and Tink/Fawn. They are not signing but there is a pre signed card they will be handing out. Vidia, Rosetta, Fawn, Terrence, Iridessa, and Silvermist should all be making appearances this week. No Periwinkle though

Does everyone that waits in line get to meet Tink? My 2 1/2 year old DD loves her. I'm planning to take her there while DH and DS ride BTMRR and Splash. Since my daughter is only 2 1/2, she really only knows Tink and wouldn't get much out of the other fairies. I would hate to wait 30 mins and not to get the one she knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter