Limited Time Magic: Long Lost Friends Week

Aw man!! I really hope they're doing more than one week of long lost friends! This is the one that I really wanted to hit up!!

That would be a fun promotion, and I agree it would be an easy one for WDW to repeat now and then (perhaps with different characters each time?) throughout the year.

I think that during the promotion each park should have a set (or more) of the rare characters making appearances.

Does anyone have confirmation if the characters will be there ALL week, or only some on certain days? I have Monday off and would LOVE to meet Robin Hood, but could only go on Monday.

To date each resort has done different things for each week, if anything at all.
Thanks. My problem is trying to get decent airfare from CA to FL on short notice. That is my only complaint about this promotion.

So I am pretty much limited to DL and LLFriends was one of the weeks I really wanted to see.

Thanks. My problem is trying to get decent airfare from CA to FL on short notice. That is my only complaint about this promotion.

So I am pretty much limited to DL and LLFriends was one of the weeks I really wanted to see.

Not an uncommon problem nor complaint. This promotion is not designed for anyone that must travel a significant distance to get to Disney.

Rumor: NOT official, but I've heard rumor that Long-lost Friends will not autograph to keep the lines moving quickly.

I can confirm Kenny's post above - no autographs. However, they did offer signature cards (photo is linked below).

Long Lost Friends had 5 units-

Robin Hood: Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, Prince John, and Sheriff of Nottingham
Duck Tales: Scrooge McDuck and Ludwig Von Drake
The Band Concert: Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow
Pinocchio: Pinocchio, Geppetto, and Jiminy Cricket
Three Little Pigs: Fifer Pig, Fiddler Pig, Practical Pig, and the Big Bad Wolf

Set Times - 9:00, 9:55, 10:55, 1:35, 2:30, 3:30

My photos from this morning start halfway through this album (Facebook):

LIMITED TIME MAGIC

379204_470477452989788_1128668211_n.jpg

Oh yeah, they definitely could!! I bet you're right... especially since it was one of the initially discussed ideas, it totally makes sense to do every few weeks/months.

I Don't see why if it's this popular (and it is) that Disney doesn't just bring these characters back regularly.

I can confirm Kenny's post above - no autographs. However, they did offer signature cards (photo is linked below).

My photos from this morning start halfway through this album (Facebook):

Awesome shots as always. And I'm sitting home jealous as always!

Great pics!

Really wish we could have made it down for this but sadly not enough notice :( I also hope they do this a few other times later in the year with different characters. Personally I think most of these characters should be out more often anyway.

Today was an awesome day for characters fans! Tons of rare characters! Met Brenna, Kenny, Rob and a couple of wonderful characters fans like me!

Thanks so much for posting this!! We'll be there tomorrow, hoping to catch Pinocchio and/or Robin Hood groups :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter