Limited Time Magic video needed--Anyone in Epcot Mon 7/8-Fri 7/12?

tweedlemom

DIS Veteran
Limited Time Magic video needed--Anyone in Epcot Mon 7/8-Sun 7/14?

A family member is lucky enough to be dancing in the Limited Time Magic event at Epcot this week.

:confused3 Would anybody be able to video it and post it here for me? (No other family members are able to attend.) Just thought I'd ask, in case anyone happens to be there anyway, I'd appreciate the favor. Thanks in advance! :)

'Mickey's America Streetbeat', performing daily at Epcot's America Gardens Theater from July 8 to July 14 2013. Showtimes are 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, and 3:30pm.

"For a limited time, join Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald as they come together with an energetic troupe of young performerswatch the fun unfold as they take part in an over-the-top display of hip hop, percussion and acrobatics. From the rhythm and tunes to the tap-dancing of their shoes, it's set to be one incredible jam you won't want to miss!"

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter