Lines for Rise of the Resistance?

Minni3m3

Earning My Ears
I'm just curious how the lines have been for Rise of the Resistance. Are your chances better for shorter wait times before the park closes?

Lines tend to get shorter towards park closing but the risk with Rise is that it can also be closed as it is a more finicky ride. Waiting to join it's line just before park closing tends to work well for a shorter wait. We've done it successfully 3 times and once we could not ride as the attraction was down.

This ride is still very po popular.The 2 times we were able to ride was with the help of 2 amazing cast members.one in disneyland and back in december at DisneyWorld when a guest service person navigated for us our info to allow us to enter the que for the night time event.for some reason our tickets were not linked to our my disney app if he had not helped we NEVER would have got in the que.
As for disneyland the day we got in the que on our own the ride broke down next day we were lucky enough to go back this time a very nice woman got us jstraight through the head of the line after we explained our dilemma.we are always very curtious when talking with cast members thus the wonderful resluts on their end .May the Force be with everyone.

I mentioned on another thread that I was planning to purchase ILL$ for ROTR on our previous visit, but it had sold out for the day before I got to that on my "to do" list. We rode SB around 6:30-7:00 pm and the wait was between 45-60 minutes (I think it was posted as either 75 or 90... I can't recall).

Lines tend to get shorter towards park closing but the risk with Rise is that it can also be closed as it is a more finicky ride. Waiting to join it's line just before park closing tends to work well for a shorter wait. We've done it successfully 3 times and once we could not ride as the attraction was down.
I have not been to Studios in like 10 years so I have not done ROTR yet. Do you think it will be ok for someone with motion sickness? I have had to stop the original Star Wars ride because it made me feel sick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter