Link to Pete on the Radio tonight

Nah, he doesn't sound sick. To me his voice just doesn't sound as deep.

Nah, he doesn't sound sick. To me his voice just doesn't sound as deep.

He does have a very deep soothing voice. DH and I listen to the Podcasts on Tuesday nights in bed. I don't need an Ambien CR that night. His voice always puts me to sleep. :cloud9:

- Jennifer

He does have a very deep soothing voice. DH and I listen to the Podcasts on Tuesday nights in bed. I don't need an Ambien CR that night. His voice always puts me to sleep. :cloud9:

- Jennifer

I can see it now... Smooth Jazz... with... Pete. Hahaha!

:confused: How did this radio interview come about? The station is in Toronto. Does DU do business in Canada too? Did I miss it mentioned somewhere? I honestly fell asleep last night during the Podcast. I need to listen to the rest tonight or rather this morning now. :rolleyes:

- Jennifer

Yup - DU books travel for folks in many different countries - Canada, UK - many South American countries, Australia, etc.

I can't believe I'm still up...this is dedication!

Pete sound so calm, laid back. Must be the California air! :)

OMG! We stayed in a Days Inn while in VA for a recent funeral. It was disgusting! I can totally relate to what he is talking about. :scared: All the other hotels in the area were booked because of the cherry blossoms in DC. We were stuck. We had nowhere else to go. Luckily, it was just one night.

- Jennifer

I thought so too! I know I would be so nervous if I was on live radio. He has nerves of steel!

Me too, I have to do phone recordings sometimes at work and can hardly get through those, I erase, record, erase, record.....

I think Pete is just naturally a good speaker.

I imagine the DISboards is going to be even busier tomorrow with some curious folks that hear this broadcast. The more the merrier. :dance3:

- Jennifer

I imagine the DISboards is going to be even busier tomorrow with some curious folks that hear this broadcast. The more the merrier. :dance3:

- Jennifer

Yes, but we can be the ones who said we heard it live! Mwa ha ha!

You all sound like proud Mamas and Papas. It is cute. Our little Pete has spread his wings. I'm glad he has this opportunity. He and all the Podcast Crew are full of great Disney info. :goodvibes

We had the "if it's too good to be true" discussion earlier this evening on another thread. It is soooooooooooo true.

- Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter