Linked tickets disappearing in MDE?

grrrlennyl

Mouseketeer
Hey, folks!

I added a ticket to My Disney Experience for a friend back in October (and have a screenshot that it was successful. :) ), but now it isn't showing up in her account. I was able to make FP+ reservations for both of us this morning, but the site keeps saying that there was a problem retrieving her ticket.

I saw a few folks have some issues like this back in 2014, but haven't seen anything recent. Has anyone experienced this in the past few months? What's the best number for me to call to make sure things are OK? I mostly don't want to lose my FP+ reservations after getting up early today to make them. Ha!

Thanks so much!

You may get more answers on the Theme Park Attractions and Strategy Forum here on the DIS, rather than here on the Resorts forum

Just an update!

I called the main line and was transferred to the internet folks. I had to hold for about 20 minutes, but it was an easy fix. Apparently, my friend and are weren't correctly linked as friends anymore. Once I was deleted and re-added to my friend's account, everything showed up!

Hope this helps anyone else who might have a similar issue. All of my FP+ reservations and everything are safe and sound!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter