Linking swan resort to MDE

thestevied

DIS Veteran
So a very premature query....

So we’ve just booked the swan resort for this November. Assuming everything goes ahead and we make it out there, has anyone had experience in linking the resort to the app? The virgin rep we booked with said sometimes the dolphin and swan resorts don’t show up, so may need a phone call to the Disney tech team to get it to show up.

I am also booked at the swan for November. I had to call Disney tech to link, as it wouldn't link after 72 hours. They also had to use a placeholder ticket so I could make park passes. Once you check in with park tickets you will then link so you don't use your park passes. Crossing fingers that fastpass+ makes a return by then as I imagine crowds for the 50th will be heavy! Hope that helps!

I have stayed at the S & D loads of times. For some reason the confirmation number is never accepted by MDX. I always have to call Disney to get another number that I can link. Great hotel by the way. Lucky you. Walk to HS, walk to Epcot, Premier League on room TV plus walk through Boardwalk and there’s a Gas Station which sells snacks, beer etc etc. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter