• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lion King FP or Nemo FP?

You can easily ride either without a FP just by showing up early. I'd look at your plan for the day and use the FP for the one you will likely hit when the park is most crowded-- say from noon to three.

I wouldnt waste a FP on either one but if I had to choose then it would be Lion King. If you have kids then it increases the chance that they are included in the show

I think the FP seating for Nemo is probably better than the FP seating for FotLK, in comparison to non-FP seating. There's really not a bad seat in FothK due to the style of the theater there. But I think the PP who suggested FotLK for being picked for participation has a point.

If OP asked about getting a FP for a show or a ride, I'd definitely say a ride! You don't really need them for the shows, like I said. But I'm assuming OP has an "extra" FP to use for a show. If you can't do intense rides, there's not a lot of ride options.

I think the FP seating for Nemo is probably better than the FP seating for FotLK, in comparison to non-FP seating. There's really not a bad seat in FothK due to the style of the theater there. But I think the PP who suggested FotLK for being picked for participation has a point.
That’s what I was thinking initially...

As previous posters have mentioned, there really isn't a bad place for FoTLK and FP for that will get you closer to the front which helps if your kids want to possibly be involved in the show. Nemo FP will get you in the lower 'bubble' section which is great if you're wanting to be really close but it's a double edge sword because there are some scenes that happen behind you and the platform in the middle can block your view (I give a really detailed description about this in my TR of where I consider the best place to sit at FN:TM)

If you HAVE to get a FP for a show, (which I personally wouldn't) I would get it for FoTLK and get in line early for Nemo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter