Lisa & Eric--11/24/08 DFTVR SBP/Ariel's/UK Lochside--Wishes

I agree with you if the shoes and crinnie will look too Christmasy then get some comfy flip flops and you can use the shoes for the Welcome dinner. They are really cute.

I think the shoes are adorable, but they don't look too comfy...I'd keep them for the rehearsal, and wear something comfy on the wedding day :)

Almost time for your PS!!!! (im going to get updating my TR so you know what to expect! lol)

Ok, I just finished reading up the rest of your PJ....:) Everything looks really great!!! I agree about the shoes though, if you don't think they are really going to match that well, I would get more comfortable shoes for the ceremony and wear those for the welcome dinner....They are nice shoes, even though they look like they could be painful after awhile...:eek: I guess I always try to go for comfort....especially if you are going to be on your feet all day, and your dress is really long....Just my humble opinion....:yay:

Ohhh, soungs juicy!! Can't wait to hear what happened!!

Eric thinks I'm a loser for knowing so much about everyone on here too and calling you all my "friends"...men just dont understand! lol

I love the Boardwalk!!! I never knew about the pennie movies..it look's neat!!! Can't wait to here more :)

Sounds like you've had so much fun so far!

I loved the "Smells like Disney" comment! :rotfl:

(And I loved the red dress with the fancy schmancy boddice. It looked like fireworks were going off right then and there! :goodvibes )

He laughed, and said I was silly to know so much about other people's lives that I didn't really know. :rotfl2: I told him to hush his mouth, I did know those people. :goodvibes

Of course we know each other!! We've talked about one of the most important moments in our lives together!!

Eric thinks I'm a loser for knowing so much about everyone on here too and calling you all my "friends"...men just dont understand! lol

You're right, men just don't get it! Dh says the same thing about my friends on my mommy board. but i've met lots of them IRL now so he's a little better!

Great start! Thank you for sharing! Oh, and I always show Howard the pix of other DIS brides and talk about all of you as if we were long lost and geographically separated friends. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter