List of Unofficial Events surrounding Podcast Cruise 2.0 (Updated 12/6)

The following is a draft. There is no warranty and sold as is. Subject to change, terms and conditions apply....

Meets.jpg

Thanks Jen - :thumbsup2

the chart has also reminded me that I need to pickup a color ink cartridge for my printer ;)

We need to add "Karaoke Night with jeanigor" to the cruise itinerary.

Is that possible?

jeanigor said:
Once I look at a Navigator and find out what night Karaoke is..I will put it on the list....:faint:

I am really looking forward to that night. We are going to rock that ship even if the seas are calm ;)

Bumping this up.....still needs a sticky tho

Ah. We all labor under the belief that AskTracy is all-knowing AND all-powerful. It's difficult to be reminded that is not the case. :eek:

Has anyone sent a PM to Kevin (or John, or anyone else) asking for this thread to be "stuck?" It seems like a no-brainer. Maybe we're just not asking in the right way. :confused3

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Thank you Todd and Jen. I am falling soooo far behind. I am buried under homework and hipscarves until June 18.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter