Listing of Magic Shots?

VTHappyGirl

VTHappyGirl
Looking for a listing of DLR Magic Shots and not finding much info on this one. Anyone know of a good/updated website to reference?

Are there Photopass Photographers at the Disney hotels and DTD too?

TIA...

I haven't seen a list recently. The ones I know they have done for us in the last year are:

Mickey balloons
Pascal on someone's head
Tink in someone's hand

I've never seen Photo Pass photogs at the hotels or DTD.

I haven't seen a list recently. The ones I know they have done for us in the last year are:

Mickey balloons
Pascal on someone's head
Tink in someone's hand

I've never seen Photo Pass photogs at the hotels or DTD.

My daughter's friend loves Pascal. I know different locations have different Magic Shots. Where did you find Pascal?

Carsland has one near Radiator Springs Racers. They will put the Dinoco helicopter in the sky above the track.

The balloon one is all over the place. I think most Photopass Photographers can do that one.

Just remember to ask each photographer whether he/she has any magic shots. We've found roaming photographers with magic shots in FL by Alice and by the carousel, as well as in the standard locations like in Town Square and by the castle.

Bumping to see if anyone else knows of any, especially now that it’s Halloween time!

Just a few I had over the summer:
- Tinkerbell in my palm / Hollywood Blvd.
- Huey, Dewey & Louie / Hollywood Blvd.
- Mickey sitting next to me / Partners Statue
- Minnie sitting next to me / Partners Statue
- Crown added to my head / Castle at night

I haven't been to DL this Halloween, but I've seen a few people do a Magic Shot holding a poisoned apple over a cauldron in front of the pumpkin Mickey head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter