"Live, from Arizona... it's AZJazzyJ!!!!" Check this out!!

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that everyone's favorite Babylonian Boy Toy, Mr AZJazzyJ himself, will be on TV tomorrow!!

He is being interview by Fox Sports about the Arizona Diamondbacks (big surprise there huh? ;) ) The game itself airs at 1:20 pacific time tomorrow (tues 10/16) He's not sure when the interview will air so turn it on or set your VCR early!!!

Oh and Jeff.. you know we are expecting you to say hi to all of us on the air ;) ;) ;) ;)

Now does he have to say a collective hi to all the board people, or name us all by proper name and or screen name?

Also does he get a Fox we asked you for an interview pin, or what?

Doesn't he have to mix in a word about pins in there somewhere?

And Jeff no pressure on this one, but could you mention the pin meet at the Contemporary, on Friday night and Saturdays too. We start at 7:00Pm until???

It's hosted by Kathryn, and Co hosted By oh a bunch of others.

Thanks you're a pal.

This has been one of the stranger days I have had lately. I guess a bunch of dudes with cameras are coming to my house tomorrow morning. They find it hard to believe that I have seats from Bank One Ballpark at my house. I tried to explain that I wanted to get 8 because we needed new dining room chairs but Trina said absolutely not. I have to wonder why I married her sometimes. Just last week she got ticked when I started the wave at the dinner table. Something about that and 283 autographed baseballs sparked their interest. I am not sure whether it interview is for the baseball game or for "When Animals Go Bad".

Yo Pinboy, I will see if I can squeeze Friday, Contemporary, and pin meet into the conversation. It might have to be in code though so pay attention. I will try to say something like, "Diamondbacks fans are quite Contemporary. Every Friday we meet at the ballpark to pin up posters during batting practice. We start about 7:00 PM but sometimes we have so many to do that we have to trade off and work until Saturday. Raul usually brings a bunch of other signs that say Kathryn and the Diamondbacks rule! or Chipper Jones is a lanyard hater! Mostly we just like to make friends and trade stories while having ice cream."

Jeff

Maybe this I can see! I tried the FOX website today someplace other than my computer & I still could not get into it - I tried! I'll try to remember to watch FOX tomorrow.

Hey Jeff do me another favor. If you mention the Contemporary meet try to work around the fact that at last meet we had a few problems.

Don't mention the following.

That Kathryn was doing the famed bubble dance when to the horrors of the crowd the um balloon popped, and well it was not pretty.

That at one point one of the traders (Donna) made an awesome trade jumped up on the table, and started yelling who's your daddy pinboy.

That during the guess the flipping pin game, I hit a young shark cub with the spatula, and yelled call your mama.

The rest of it is good all good.

Thanks

Your pal in Florida where the good pins are at, and someday you may want some, so remember Fridays 7:00pm and Saturdays too, also our drive in trade window is open late.

What is "fox sports?"

I checked all over the DIS and can't find any info. Is it a new attraction at one of the WDW parks? Or a simulator at DisneyQuest?

Is it a code name for another DIS board? (Is there really another DIS board besides the Collectors board?)

<font color=red>"Help me, Obi-wan Pinobi. You're our only hope."</font>

Robyn, are you serious? Fox is a TV network - like channel 5 in Washington, D.C. Baseball is a sport :). Jeff is a baseball fan or more specifically the Arizona Diamondbacks. The team has a game today & Lauri tells us Jeff will be interviewed by Fox Sports folks.

I'm trying to understand you, Judith . . .

I know you're speaking in code . . . I understand that as part of your DH's work, you sometimes have to.

Fox . . . is a small animal hunted by Virginians on horseback who seem to think they're still back in merry ol' England.

TV . . . is the abbreviation for Tuvalu, a small country in the South Pacific.

Network . . . is how we connect our many PCs together so we can share data and applications.

Channel 5 . . . one of the techie terms to explain why some of your PC peripheral devices don't play well together.

Baseball . . . I've heard of that . . . It has something to do with that candy bar with the chocolates and the nuts.

Arizona Diamondbacks are snakes. Most people don't like snakes. I can't imagine why Jeff would be a fan of snakes . . . but Jeff does seem somewhat peculiar. But play a game with snakes? Even Jeff isn't that crazy. :confused: :eek: :D

And to suggest that people would watch such a heinous event . . . :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter