"Live" from HH - Update

rtp-resident

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Just a quick note to update Webmaster Doc's observations. It is always a great pleasure to meet other DVCers and have a conversation where you don't have to explain your obsession with points, adding on and why you go to WDW every year.

I am also struck by how much we enjoy each other's company - not in the sense of spending alot of time with each other (although that happens) - it is more the sense that we share an interest, and everyone is friendly to one another. This is never more evident than someplace like HH where during this week at least almost everyone is a DVC member and everyone is cordial and welcoming to one another.

My family and I have had the pleasure of meeting jag90 and his family, and then Doc during the "Behind the Ears" tour - a fascinating tour. Don't miss it!

Tommy's Treasure has been restored - so to the future treasure hunters PLEASE replace the current treasure with a new one and LEAVE the case behind (thanks to jag90 for the case)!

Everyone have a great July 4th - We will here!!!!:) :)

It's nice to hear you are having a great trip. We are excited, only a few more days to go. How has the weather been? Do they have indoor activities if it rains?

Thanks for replacing Tommy's treasure. I had read it had been depleted so I got some gold coins to add to the treasure. My kids will be thrilled to get something and leave something!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

The weather has been low 80's to upper 80's this week. Humidity has been high some days. We did have lots of rain yesterday and in spots today (this was courtesy of TS Bill).

Many events are planned indoors (magic show, gyotaku, wine tasting) and others can be moved inside if needed. Most of the rain events have been brief showers and, while a nuisance, not a total wash out.

It was great to meet rtp-resident and jag90. Putting faces to the names always helps! I know that jag90 is enjoying his dinner with Chef Gordon right now!

(rtp-resident... it's nice to see you made "DIS Veteran" status ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter