"Live" from OKW......

Originally posted by ncligs
Well we got back thursday night around 5:00 in Ohio.:( I will post a separate trip report. But to reply to a few of the above posts from this thread.

Yesdisneyfool,
Make sure you ask for the box at "check in".We left you some "great weather" also.;)

Thanks guy's we'll be coming home in 4 days. I've heard the weather has been in the upper 70's to lower 80's during the day. :bounce: :bounce: . Glad all went well and you're home safe, can't wait to read all about your trip. :D

Everytime I start to take our wonderful climate for granted, I log on to this Board and refresh my memory of my three decades spent in lovely Toledo. My only regret is that we were unable to move here sooner. Thanks for sharing your pain. I think I'll go for an evening walk along the ocean.

CGregoryJr-
I am looking for a nice, small family community in FLA-for just that reason!!
As i was driving to church the other day I said there has to be a better way than this slush and mud and melting 2 ft. of snow-and now it is cold and icey again. Weather channel shows 3 more big storms in the loop. Wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter