• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

LIVE FROM THE "BRINGING THE MAGIC HOME" 8/20 REPO CRUISE

Mj, we booked for the 10 day Wonder. How about you and Susan going again? After all, we do need our pool friends. By the way, I cheered you on in the synchronized swimming. Sorry you didn't win.

Steve (GoofyGuy777) - Thanks posting the great videos of us leaving San Pedro and going through the Panama Canal. Your choice of music was awesome! My kids loved seeing what it looked like from the outside as did I...great job :flower:

Michelle

Glad you brought that up, Michelle. I just saw the San Pedro one just yesterday. It gave me goosebumps. Thanks Goofyguy777! So there is one for the Panama Canal as well? Can anyone post the link?

Sandy - both links are in his signature, look above at post #1416, hopefully still on this page after I send this!

MJ - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Michelle

DisneyDiva4ever said:
Hello!

I just wanted to say that it was great meeting some of you on the Repo cruise! I'm sure I talked to more disers than I will ever know! What a great bunch of Disney fans!

I have an odd mystery I'm wondering if any of you can help me with. My mother ran into a group of people on the Magic that thought she was someone else. It seems that her "twin" was traveling through the Panama Canal last week. The name everyone kept calling her was "Doris." Her real name is Roberta but some of you thought she was Doris. I never found Doris or got a picture of my mom and her standing next to eachother. I'm wondering Doris is out there on the boards or if someone can pm me and we can exchange pictures? This sounds silly, but the whole family is curious as to how much they really look alike! If you can help, please pm me anytime! It's not like I've got anything to do but unpack!

Thanks again to everyone who organized meets, activities and the group photo. What a great cruise! Doris, are you out there?! :earsgirl:
yes doris is the wife of one of the fools and belive it or not your mom and doris were about 15-20 room down the hall from each outher and your mom is much taller then our doris im one who took a picture of your mom to show doris it was quiet funny at how much they looked alike

mmouse37 said:
Well my two friends and I got back late, late Saturday night to New York and it has been laundry and cleaning.....I finished uploading my digital pics last night....they are not in precise order and there are tons of them....here are the links in case anyone would care to see....

We had a fantastic time with everyone onboard and this cruise was really something memorable.....my dog (big ole yellow lab) will find it memorable as well.....she ate 2 lbs. of fudge I had brought back from WDW to give hubby.....don't know how she got into it...we were only out of the house 20 minutes!!! Needless to say she had issues that day....but seems to have no lasting effects....

http://community.webshots.com/album/443607697xxGpUT

http://community.webshots.com/album/443609344lTQFFj

http://community.webshots.com/album/445448490pSfUnk

MJ

I loved your pictures! Thanks for sharing! I especially liked the drawing of Mickey & friends at Animators' Palate. How did you get it?

bonzie1 said:

:wave2: Sunday Morning, August 28 for the Eastbounders on the Disney MAGIC

We're all watching... Here you come!
What a precious sight!
Our computers are on, the cameras have turned.
We are sitting tight!

The port we that was last for us, now is your first.
You're completing the MAGIC's great trip.
Oh, so many memories, stored deep in our hearts,
Were made on that beautiful ship.

We set out in May, and sailed to the West.
Now you're heading back home to the East.
We share your excitement, and cheer as you go
Through the locks. All our joys are released.

The cameras are zooming, you're faces are clear!
We just want to reach out and touch.
And say, "Way to go!" Sail on through the day
On this ship that we all love so much!

The Magic's made history. She's gone sea to sea.
Her journey is almost complete.
From Kingdom to Kingdom, and then back again.
This is quite an incredible feat!

ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR VOYAGE! SAFE TRAVELS! :lovestruc

WOW!!! That reduced me to tears! Nice, thanks.

MJ, happy anniversary :love: :lovestruc

Yes, Doris is Grumbo's wife.

Tracy

MJ

GREAT PICS

DD Hope will now get to see what went on in the swimming contest. (I still think we should have won :rotfl: )

dairyou said:
Elaine,

You are very welcome...it only took a minute to do, so no biggie :) I also remember what Ducky said about drawing the ship and all the windows. He also drew a 5 x 7. Each person in the stateroom received one. Did you get this one also?

Deb

Deb are you referring to the Panama Canal Crossing Certificates that we each received the night we transited the Canal???

If not, I'd love to see it too!!!

We had such an incredible time on our cruise in May that I'm sure I will remember it forever...the 2,500 pictures I have will definitely help!!!!!!

I will also treasure the friendships we made on our cruise. When we watched the reality based TV shows (The Bachelor/Bachelorette) and after a few days the people say they love the person...I used to say "Hello...it's been a week!!!" but now I understand this....I LOVE our tablemates and quite a fe other cruisers and would do just about anything for them!!!!

GoofyGuy777 said:
Thanks for your pictures!!!

Your video KICKS!! Great choice of music, too! I love those guys at the Miraflores locks because they zoom in on the people on the ship. They did that when the Magic was on her way to CA.

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Deb are you referring to the Panama Canal Crossing Certificates that we each received the night we transited the Canal???

If not, I'd love to see it too!!!

We had such an incredible time on our cruise in May that I'm sure I will remember it forever...the 2,500 pictures I have will definitely help!!!!!!

I will also treasure the friendships we made on our cruise. When we watched the reality based TV shows (The Bachelor/Bachelorette) and after a few days the people say they love the person...I used to say "Hello...it's been a week!!!" but now I understand this....I LOVE our tablemates and quite a fe other cruisers and would do just about anything for them!!!!

Elaine they are the same as the one's you recieved ...

Hygiene99 said:
Elaine they are the same as the one's you recieved ...

Thanks Peter...I was begininning to think that maybe we missed something on our cruise!!!!

Hey, guess what...looks like there was an awesome video record of the May cruise after all.

may repo cruise video

thanks Bryan (ennisb) for hosting the video. Finally figured out the posting part.

TDC Nala said:
Hey, guess what...looks like there was an awesome video record of the May cruise after all.

may repo cruise video

thanks Bryan (ennisb) for hosting the video. Finally figured out the posting part.
LOL...omg Very Historical footage. I say you have a "hand" at making these videos.

TDC Nala said:

may repo cruise video

That's great Catherine!! Thanks for sharing it here!

Tracy

soleilmagie said:
I loved your pictures! Thanks for sharing! I especially liked the drawing of Mickey & friends at Animators' Palate. How did you get it?

If it is the pic I am thinking of....there was an Art Auction onboard and my friend really wanted that framed pic of the characters in Animator's but it was starting at $300 or so....so I just took a pic of it for her.....they had all the art work displayed in the hallway.

Is this the pic you meant? click the link...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/445448490/445454714BNYPOK

MJ

TDC Nala said:

may repo cruise video

Ya' know, ya' gotta warn people about this video so early in the morning!!!LOL!! :rotfl: I almost spit my coffee out onto the screen!!! OMG! That's priceless!! Thanks for sharing and, yes, I too would say you have a "hand" at this craft! :worship:

TDC Nala said:

may repo cruise video

LOL to Funny... hope you had a great Time at the World ..WE DID..

What a great video of the May Repo Cruise! I feel like I was there! Seriously, this one had me laughing out loud :rotfl2: Thanks for the humor! This is cinematography at it's finest! I especially love the transit through the "canal." Pure fun!

Thanks to those who helped me solve the "Doris" mystery. I can rest knowing I've found my mother's look-a-like!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter