Live From the May Repositioning Cruise

How exciting :Pinkbounc
Thanks for keeping us so up to date! Can't wait to hear and see more!
Have a fabulous time!

ok - how appropriate is it for an adult to throw a temper tantrum and a fit - all because I am not in that LINE to board the boat?

:teleport: myself to the line and repeat over and over "DCL TAKE ME AWAY"

:sad2: - my cruise seems ooooo so far away! boohoooo ---

for those that are in the line - ENJOY and ENJOY and ENJOY!

All I can say is WOW!!! If you keep this up we really will be "sailing" with you. Thank you!!!

Those pics are great, please keep sending more of them!!....Say hi to Scott & Lynn for us, we sailed with them last May.
Brett

winotracy said:
You Andy? What about me :rotfl:

Tracy

I know Tracy, you must be going nuts there, LOL!!!

But isn't it fun seeing all these "Live" photos??? Almost makes me feel as I am there in line waiting to board the Magic as well!!!

AWSOME!!! This is going to be as much fun for us the next two weeks as it is for you guys!!! I'm assuming that's a satellite laptop?

OH how exciting!!! I couldn't believe that they let you on the ship already when I saw this thread. LOL! Thanks so much for the minute by minute reports. :) Have a great time!!!

This is so cool to have "up to the minute" pics!!! :cool1: Please have a safe, fantastic voyage and keep those pics coming as long as you can!!! !!!

We are on the August repo and can't wait to hear all the goings on onboard!!!

Bon Voyage!!!

Hey Hygiene99

Love the photos and keep them coming. BTW, how are you posting photos already? DH is planning on posting a live report on our trip and would love to do the same thing.

We're staying at the Sheraton the night before and hopefully we be awake when you guys get into LA. Some dissers are planning on being there to welcome you guys.

Enjoy your trip! pirate:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Poconoboatniks

Here we go!!

f41ff836.jpg

Peter and Jen!!!!!! I am sooooo excited for you guys! I recognize those Cruistoberfesters in your first photo! Hi, Kim and Bette!!!

Have a BLAST! Enjoy every second....but of course, do keep us updated on everything!

We will all live vicarously through your posts, so keep them coming....we'll know if you guys are having too good of a time if you start to slur your typing :teeth:

Enjoy this Disney First!

Peter, Jenn, Kim and Bette along with everyone else have a great cruise and do tell us how you are posting live photo's. Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks for the live pictures....it looks like this once in a lifetime trip is off to a MAGICAL start. Have a great time and keep the pictures coming:)

Time for lunch!!

parrotcay.jpg

Anybody want some Jumbo shrimp or cold orange mango soup??? :rotfl:

Hygiene99 said:
Time for lunch!!

f41fdc07.jpg

Anybody want some shrimp or cold mango orange soup??? :rotfl:

Me, me, me!!! I'd love some jumbo shrimp and orange mango soup for lunch today!!!

We've got everyone from the May 28th cruise board looking in on these pictures. Be on deck at 5 am or what ever time it is you'll dock. We'll be there waiting for you. I'm in Sandysplayhouse's party. We have all manner of party items awaiting your arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter