Live Halloween trip.

Just managed to catch up with all the instalments since I have been off line while on a business trip and extended family break to DLP.

Great that so many DISers managed to meet up :)

Just managed to catch up with all the instalments since I have been off line while on a business trip and extended family break to DLP.

Great that so many DISers managed to meet up :)

I will try finish the end of the trip soon. Not feeling so well when I got back, busy at work, planning a weekend with matt this weekend, booking car rentals, ordering Xmas pressies........ too much going on just now.

I did a quick pricing for relatives to DLP next Feb half term, 2 adults & 3 kids 2 nights with hotel, flights, 1 meal per day and tickets £2,500:eek: I told them to get a quote from at TA and see what they could do.

I did a quick pricing for relatives to DLP next Feb half term, 2 adults & 3 kids 2 nights with hotel, flights, 1 meal per day and tickets £2,500:eek: I told them to get a quote from at TA and see what they could do.

I never imagined I would say this but I am not sure we would recommend or go back to DLP anytime in the near future.

I never imagined I would say this but I am not sure we would recommend or go back to DLP anytime in the near future.

Never had a desire to go. We have a relative wanting to send her Son and family, they have never flown before or been to Disney so buying them the package but prices are crazy to me.

Can I ask why?

We have only been once and whenever I price it up I find it very expensive :rolleyes1

Seems so long ago now but will finish off our last day or so.
Our last full day was Friday, started off at DTD at this event http://www.wdwinfo.com/downtown/festivalmasters/festival_masters.htm
Saw David E Doss, Matt has a few of his prints.
Display of lego by local enthusiasts, some were quite good.
P1110133Medium.jpg

P1110134Medium.jpg

P1110137Medium.jpg

We then went to one of our fave places for lunch, Market St Cafe Celebration. Slight problem though, took pics of starter but forgot main meals, they were very nice though :rotfl2:
P1110141Medium.jpg

P1110142Medium.jpg

Walk by the lake and sat by the fountains for half hour watching the world go by, always so relaxing sat in Celebration:cloud9:

Early evening we went to see The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, seen them a few times but these were the best yet. Past years they have not danced properly or not so much music etc, this year they got everythingworking properly.
P1110151Medium.jpg

IMG_5857Medium.jpg

IMG_5853Medium.jpg

IMG_5844Medium.jpg

Last meal at Mimi's Cafe. Karen had Turkey dinner (as always) smaller portion to usual. I had Jambalya, as big as ever.
P1110205Medium.jpg

P1110204Medium.jpg

That was about it, had a great time. Nice to meet up with so many of you. Temps were a little cooller than we like, especially in the evenings but it was still warmer than home.
Now planning our Easter trip. :)

We saw the Osborne lights while we were there, absolutely loved it, got there quite late, it was our last night, dh was adamant to nip to MK for some game cards, took ages getting there, thought it would then be easier to get a bus to a hotel then onto HS as monorail was batted, think we went to beach club, waited half an hour for a bus they don't do! Had to then wait for a boat for another half hour which was full, had to wait again for the next one which was full, they let us on but had to stand in the no standing area?? All I wanted was to try the xmas ginger cupcake you can only get at HS and everywhere was shut apart from a stand which we begrudgingly paid $7 for as it had a flashing ice cube on top! :scared1: Looks like we all had a good time though Wayne, can't wait to go back in April!

Debs xx

Great last day.

I'm struggling adapting back..a month ago we were about to set off.

Look forward to your florida keys easter trip. We are debating next years trip at the moment.

Been back almost a week and still can't adjust to the times with the jet lag (as you can tell) :rotfl:

Debs xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter